Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914 fun happening around Santa Monica?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Sandy has a meeting in Santa Monica January Tuesday 25-Wednesday 26th.

We were thinking of coming a couple days early like Friday night 21st or Saturday 22nd. We'll have a rental car so we can meet up someplace.

rick 918-S
icon_bump.gif We'll have wheels and can travel iif anyone has any ideas. idea.gif
Cap'n Krusty
You are going to a town run by uptight liberal tree huggers and you wanna do something FUN? Gimme a break! Fun's not allowed there because it might disturb the bums sleeping in the doorways of the businesses.

The Cap'n, thankful to be a refugee from the area.
914 shifter
check out ' stunt road' up in the hills.its better going up driving.gif gps confused24.gif
Hammy
Stunt Rd. is good. Topanga Canyon driving.gif
Steve
There's Cars and Coffee early in the morning on the 22nd in Irvine. It starts at sunrise and everyone is gone before 9am. There's usually several teeners that show up.
campbellcj
Rick, I work in Santa Monica near the airport (SaMo not LAX) and would love to meet if schedules permit. I can't say there is any exciting 914 or car stuff in the immediate vicinity. You will see a lot of cool cars parked or stuck in traffic, that's about it...

I live in the canyons near Mulholland and the Rock Store etc. and a drive around there may be more of interest to you and any other folks joining in.
silver74insocal
smoke.gif its california dude...we dont think that far ahead...
rick 918-S
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Dec 3 2010, 10:30 PM) *

Rick, I work in Santa Monica near the airport (SaMo not LAX) and would love to meet if schedules permit. I can't say there is any exciting 914 or car stuff in the immediate vicinity. You will see a lot of cool cars parked or stuck in traffic, that's about it...

I live in the canyons near Mulholland and the Rock Store etc. and a drive around there may be more of interest to you and any other folks joining in.

Sandy and I have been through Mulholland and at the Rock Store in the Alien. I had the pleasure of riding in Suzy from Howard's house through Mulholland. Spent the whole day with him. That was a great day!

Anywho, Maybe a small gathering of the locals on Sunday would be cool if anyone the knows the hot spots and wants to meet up.
campbellcj
Sounds good. I live a few miles from Howard's former place. (RIP Howard.) Keep us posted as your plans gel.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Dec 3 2010, 11:30 PM) *

Sounds good. I live a few miles from Howard's former place. (RIP Howard.) Keep us posted as your plans gel.

Cool, Will do. aktion035.gif
Maltese Falcon
Rick,
Lots of good local spots cars/ food , usually more car things to do in one weekend that you can handle driving.gif . If your plans bring you to the Glendale area give me a shout at 818-507-6937 or PM !
Marty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.