Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this 1974 1.8L worth $6000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxsterfan
EBay 1974 Red 1.8L
Britain Smith
This has to be the worst exhaust I have ever seen, IMO...

IPB Image

and the interior is not much better...

IPB Image

-Britain
SLITS
Mines worth a Trillion if I can find some sucker to pay it lol2.gif

Reminds me a a 55 Merc convertible.
lol2.gif
3liter914-6
IPB Image

The exhaust looks really similar to the LT1 Camaro exhaust, I wonder if he used those tips. The white interior is a little questionable, but it looks well done. I'd ditch the floormats and be happy. It's just too busy as is IMHO. Is it worth it? Dunno. I think 6K would be reasonable for a 2.0, but for a 1.8 it's a little overpriced based on pictures. I'd give him 3500 for it though.
mightyohm
The exhaust is creative. I can see what he was trying to do.. match the rear profile of the car.

White interior bits are a little weird.

No way it is worth $6k with all the stuff broken on it. Probably 134k miles?
jporsche914
That car is definentally sexy on the outside. But that interior makes me want to through up everywhere. barf.gif Those R racing floor mats should get the owner of that car shot. Does he not know it is porsche and not a peice of shit honda civic. And that exhaust does look to be of a camaro.Too bad the exhaust looks gay. i would offer him $$3500 it is a nice car. if you buy it after paying for it slap him for putting those damn floormat in that car he deserves it slap.gif
415PB
QUOTE(jkeyzer @ Apr 23 2004, 12:20 PM)
The exhaust is creative. I can see what he was trying to do.. match the rear profile of the car.

White interior bits are a little weird.

No way it is worth $6k with all the stuff broken on it. Probably 134k miles?

agree.gif
vortrex
goes that fancy with the interior and doesn't fix the cracked dash?
boxstr
Missing the rear bumper top pad, the headlights do not go down.. what else is wrong with the car that you are not being told about??
CCLINEBAYBEWARE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.