Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: **SOLD** Blower motor, heater
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jtg
Here's a blower motor for sale. $40 delivered to US address.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Bracket is included.

Thanks,

Jim
jtg
Bump. Thanks.
mipstien
is this a heater or a resh air blower that will fit a 75? does it work well? is it still available? do the tubes come with it?
jtg
The experts here might be able to say if it will fit a '75. I don't know for sure but it came off a 1974 1.8L engine. The 74 engine and transmission was installed in my 1971 vehicle when I purchased it. I'm sure it was a '74 since the engine number was EC003639. ( I converted my car to electric power to increase the performance so don't need this blower. )

The bracket and two tubes come with it. This is the blower that sits on top of the engine, so it's a "heater" blower. (Some people are loose with the proper terminology, to be clear this is not the one in front of the driver but on the engine)

Jim

QUOTE(mipstien @ Dec 30 2010, 02:45 PM) *

is this a heater or a resh air blower that will fit a 75? does it work well? is it still available? do the tubes come with it?

mipstien
alright, well if this fits i'd be interested in this.
Markl
FWIW, the dual-outlet fans won't fit a car with an air pump - that's why a single-outlet fan was installed on the driver-side shelf. I'm no expert, but it will fit fine if you're not using the pump.
mipstien
what is an air pump exactly? maybe a picture cause i don't recall this piece?
mipstien
im interested in this if you wanna make the deal?
jtg
PM sent to mipstien
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.