Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Flawless Perfect OEM dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
budman5201
I was keeping this for my car, but I am selling that too. .1973 OEM perfect dash. Sorry for some reason my camera isnt the best today. Guarantee its Perfect!

All Nylon nuts and threads are there. None broken.

$400 + shipping.

i take paypal. Thanks
Tom_T
Is it NOS or off a car?

Can you plz send me better hi-rez pix to my email from all angles, as I'm interested if it's NOS or equivalent. Email at my info.

Thanx!
Tom
///////
silver74insocal
next in line thanks!! Dave
budman5201
It came off one of my 7 parts cars over the years that was stored in the guys garage for 20 years. But not NOS sorry. I'll try to take some pics, but my camera is on the fritz.
budman5201
it is perfect, but back of it is not NOS. Those two marks near ashtray are sticker residue from a velco attached carpet dash pad that was on top of it. They came right off easily with hand soap. Guess i should of done that prior to pictures. (i just was running out the door at the time)
budman5201
There is still sticker residue on dash from a dash carpet cover that was on there.
budman5201
more
budman5201
so far in line...first to last

tom
dave
sixaddict

just let me know guys.
Tom_T
Thanx for the additional pix Budman - nice top, but I'll pass the ball to Dave or 6addict, & stick with my original plan to have mine recovered by CAMP914.
budman5201
Those two marks near ashtray are sticker residue from a velco attached carpet dash pad that was on top of it. They came right off easily with hand soap. Guess i should of done that prior to pictures. (i just was running out the door at the time)
silver74insocal
unfortunately i have to pass on this due to money issue that just popped up..
great pad and i will be jealous of whoever gets it, sorry bud heres a icon_bump.gif and good luck!! Dave beerchug.gif
budman5201
SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.