Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S map pocket,dr pulls,speed air compressor 17.4 cfm
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914xprs
DOUBLE CLICK ON PICS TO ENLARGE

tan driverside map pocket very nice, flap and spring included $50.00

Speed air 175 psi @17.4 cfm rebuilt with new BALDOR 3phase 5.0 hp
motor, 17" BROWNING flywheel and 6.750" browning drive pulley/sieve.
very nice unit with aprox. 10 hrs since rebuild. this is the heavy duty cast iron 2 stage pump. oil splash with site glass. rebuild included crank bearings, and new reed valves and seals. looking to get $800.00
motor cost was $438.97 rebuild was $690.00
i saw reciepts for it all. previous owner wanted to keep reciepts for taxes. i believe this to be true.

1967 911/912 driverside tailight assembly and lense in great condition both BOSCH with wiring intact $175.00

refinished and keyed front trunk lock/release beautiful $60.00 1 new red porsche key included

914 right side door pull's 15 available and all in great condition i have the bottoms as well either in vynil or hard plastic just add $15.00
door pulls (15)x $25.00

warm air guild plates 73-74 in perfect refinished condition. these have been chemicly stipped down to metal and primed and sprayed w/ wurths high temp satin then baked and cured. they now look new. very nice and perfectly straight
$75.00 pair

all hazard switches 20 available $35.00 early and late style all tested and look great too!

all headlight switches $35.00 early and late. all tested. NLA! $35.00

wiper switch w/ very nicely mounted and functional microswitch. this is too convert over too the electric w.wiper washer pump. i have a good vdo pump ictured in next listing. switch $40.00 pump $20.00

thanks
paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com
terry Burke
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com
shipping is at cost and will be calculated
bdstone914
Hi Terry,

You will probably do better on the Pelican site withe the 911/912 tail lights.

The black edge of the lens indicates they are correct for ( i think) 1973 and later. The early ones have a silver edge. The lenses alone are $125 each new. Your price seems inline. Check the new parts in Pelican to get the tyear range that they fit.

Glad to here your brother is pulling through.

Free bump.

Bruce
914xprs
thanks bruce,
i will pm you today about something.
thanks
terry
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 5 2010, 09:05 AM) *

Hi Terry,

The black edge of the lens indicates they are correct for ( i think) 1973 and later. The early ones have a silver edge. The lenses alone are $125 each new. Your price seems inline. Check the new parts in Pelican to get the tyear range that they fit.

Free bump.

Bruce

914xprs
bootyshake.gif beer.gif
QUOTE(914xprs @ Dec 6 2010, 09:46 AM) *

thanks bruce,
i will pm you today about something.
thanks
terry
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 5 2010, 09:05 AM) *

Hi Terry,

Free bump.

Bruce

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.