Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sold 1 head, 7 still available and complete 1.7 motors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914xprs
these are no longer available as a pair. sold one of them but would like to sell all my 1.7 engines and parts. all to be considered cores but 1 engine ran fine before removed.
2 complete 1.7 with tin $350.00
6 availableun split 1.7 blocks with rods still attached $150.00
7 1.7 heads $100.00 each

1.7 liter heads pulled from parts car that ran well but had to much rust to save.
ive looked all over these heads for flaws, cracks, and such. i believe these are in good working order and can be used as is but thats my opinion and do so at your own discretion. with heads upside down i left some wd 40 in valve depresions and nothing leaked thru by morning.
looking to get $200.00 pair.
thanks
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com
paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com
951-283-2111
shipping is additional

Thanks for all the support for my brother. he is out of hospital and at home.
bigggggggg noooo nooooo. never, never mickey mouse any part of the throttle cable system on a motorcycle...his cable broke and he rigged a gsxr750 to where he was using the return cable for throttle. thats what happened and it stuck wide oped and propelled him from 15-75mph in 2 seconds and straight into the side of a ford f350. he is a good rider but did not think when he should of parked it. big price to pay for a lesson but maybee someone else can avoid making the same mistake. the only limb he can use is 1 arm. after 16 surguries, ripped aorta valve punctured lung broken ribs and sheared front teeth, shattered legs and ankles, shattered wrist and forearm...but he is in good spirits and we are working together. so thanks to all.
914xprs
sheeplove.gif smoke.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif smoke.gif and thats just the way it happened....oh dont act like you aint done that once or twice...

QUOTE(914xprs @ Dec 4 2010, 05:41 AM) *

1.7 liter heads pulled from parts car that ran well but had to much rust to save.
ive looked all over these heads for flaws, cracks, and such. i believe these are in good working order and can be used as is but thats my opinion and do so at your own discretion. with heads upside down i left some wd 40 in valve depresions and nothing leaked thru by morning.
looking to get $200.00 pair.
thanks
terry
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com
paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com
951-283-2111
shipping is additional

Thanks for all the support for my brother. he is out of hospital and at home.
bigggggggg noooo nooooo. never, never mickey mouse any part of the throttle cable system on a motorcycle...his cable broke and he rigged a gsxr750 to where he was using the return cable for throttle. thats what happened and it stuck wide oped and propelled him from 15-75mph in 2 seconds and straight into the side of a ford f350. he is a good rider but did not think when he should of parked it. big price to pay for a lesson but maybee someone else can avoid making the same mistake. the only limb he can use is 1 arm. after 16 surguries, ripped aorta valve punctured lung broken ribs and sheared front teeth, shattered legs and ankles, shattered wrist and forearm...but he is in good spirits and we are working together. so thanks to all.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.