Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Diorama...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Is this what your front yard looks like? Is this what an aspiring 914 owner has to look forward too? wacko.gif

Found on German ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MEBWA%3AIT&rd=1
TheCabinetmaker
No, that's what the side yard looks like biggrin.gif
boxstr
The real AA.
CCL laugh.gif
swood
That's awesome!! cool_shades.gif

Who in the world would do such a thing (intentionally that is)?
d7n7master
biggrin.gif Hey Jeff,
You must have missed the pics of my garage after the engine pluck. My wife is soooo, ahhhhh peeved, NO - I mean concerned, well not really concerned, more animated than concerned - ok, let's just go with pissed. mad.gif
That's ok, I'm a couple weeks away from done - (this project).
BTW - My Bowlsby Fuel Injection wiring harness is gonna have a NEW life on my new 2165. Hope it doesn't run too lean on break-in. Funny, the "old" engine always ran rich. But I've read lotsa posts saying that D-Jet can't handle a 2165. Hard to believe if you do the math. I'm gonna kick up the fuel pressure just for a little insurance for the 20 min. break-in. Then megasquirt. How's your megasquirt interface coming along??? Hint. hint... unsure.gif
dinomium
Every time my nieghbor comes over to the house, he is humming the theme to Sanford and Son... I just dont get it???
Rusty
That must be the German version of "Redneck".

-Rusty smoke.gif
dinomium
All of the sh!t was IN the garage all winter while I swapped out the engine & tranny from the red 914. The Pelican method is hard with only one floorjack... and you trip while you carry it!
lol2.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Apr 23 2004, 11:02 PM)
That must be the German version of "Redneck"

actually (cause i can READ the ad) it's supposed to be a (part of a) junk yard. wink.gif

drunk.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.