Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS SS Heat exchangers 1.7-1.8 and 2.0type $300-$350
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have at least one set of each type I can sell off. Sorry for the lack of pictures but I am out of town and do not have access to the parts.

All heat exchangers are in good condition. Asking $300 for the 1.7-1.8 and $350 for the 2.0 type.

For those of you do not know the pipe size of all SS HE's are the same. You can install either type on any type IV engine if you have the matching muffler and muffler bracket.

I also have many sets of heat exchanger tin ( J tubes, S branches, warm air elbows, and some warm air guides, and flapper boxes) for 1970-1974 cars. Price is $15 per heater part plus shuipping from 92505 CA

Bruce
bdstone914
BUMP
DB914
You Have 2.0 SS Heat Exchanger ?

Thanks, Dave
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(DB914 @ Jan 3 2011, 07:33 AM) *

You Have 2.0 SS Heat Exchanger ?

Thanks, Dave

Dave, He does an thats an excellent price (2 years ago they were at $700 used, now they are about $500 used), 7 months ago he was selling NOS SS Exchangers 2.0 in the box, he is honest and fair, plus one hell of a guy inperson. Huge parts source, if you have never delt with Bruce, just ask around, excellent contact source for all parts.. even RARE NLA HTF NOS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.