Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone live in Corona, CA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rjames
I didn't know where the appropriate forum to place this at, so admins move if necessary.

It's a long story, but I'm trying to buy a guitar from someone in Corona, CA and it might be that the only way it happens is if I can get someone to do the transaction for me and ship the guitar back to me in Seattle. It's a decent amount of $ and so I am hesitant to just send off $ when there is a chance I may not get the guitar in return. If anyone lives in Corona, CA or near enough to make the deal for me, I'd be happy to reimburse you for the trouble. The guitar would already be packed and possibly the shipping would already be paid through UPS. I hope to have more details soon.

Please PM me if you think you might be able to help me out.

Thank you,

Robert

Als914
QUOTE(rjames @ Dec 5 2010, 03:15 PM) *

I didn't know where the appropriate forum to place this at, so admins move if necessary.

It's a long story, but I'm trying to buy a guitar from someone in Corona, CA and it might be that the only way it happens is if I can get someone to do the transaction for me and ship the guitar back to me in Seattle. It's a decent amount of $ and so I am hesitant to just send off $ when there is a chance I may not get the guitar in return. If anyone lives in Corona, CA or near enough to make the deal for me, I'd be happy to reimburse you for the trouble. The guitar would already be packed and possibly the shipping would already be paid through UPS. I hope to have more details soon.

Thank you,

Robert

Hey Robert,

I am playing golf in Corona early morning and checking in on my rental home there this Wednesday. What do you have in mind?

Al
Beach914
I'm in Huntington Beach. I could possibly help towards the end of the week, like Thursday if that works for you.

Regards,

David
oldschool
QUOTE(rjames @ Dec 5 2010, 03:15 PM) *

Thank you,

is it one of these?
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Robert
SLITS
Work in Riverside, about 12 miles from Corona ... let me know if I can be of assistance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.