Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: New OEM Factory Dashpad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
New factory OEM dashpad, this fits the later 914 cars with the side air vents. Some would call it NOS, but its not old, I have had this about 5-6 years, stored in climate controlled indoors. I special ordered it at the time and it took 6 months to get from Germany, they have not been available since that time. It originally came to me unopened in the Porsche logo box, but I used that box for other purposes, sorry I don't have the original box anymore.

You won't find a better dashpad than this anywhere, or at any time in the future. I am looking for top dollar! The last NOS dashpad I know of, sold for $1750. in May 2008, and I have not seen another one since.

The lowest amount I will consider is $1000. and I realize it may not sell. Email your highest and best offer not later than Sunday Dec 12, 2010, at 12 Noon PST, which is the deadline to receive your email offers. A decision will be made by 6pm Dec 12, 2010 PST when I will notify you if your offer is accepted. Payment will be cash if you are local to me, or certified cashiers check, or paypal (you pay paypal fees). If shipping is necessary, you pay shipping and insurance costs. No other fees will be added.

Act quick and you can receive it for Christmas.

Email me at jeff-dot-bowlsby-at-sbcglobal-dot-net

Merry Christmas!
JeffBowlsby
More...
mepstein
I didn't think we did the auction thing on this site? confused24.gif
Gint
We don't. I've PM'd Jeff asking for ... ahem ... modifications.

Man that's pretty. I wish it was an early unit for no vents.
914werke
Apparently we now know where the location of the infamous lost warehouse is.
Jeff's basement smile.gif
914Sixer
I have a NOS top too but it is not for sale.
914runnow
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Dec 6 2010, 06:28 AM) *

I have a NOS top too but it is not for sale.

Ditto....Ditto....Ditto.....
Here too......
Sooooooo Jeff B.....you are "Safe"
as they say in Dancing with The Stars...!!
JeffBowlsby
Sunday Noon...Left coast time...this will not be available after that.

biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
If I had that top I would sell it the same way. Once or twice in a life time sale/buy... sad.gif damn kids and their college... dry.gif icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.