Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS 2.0L SSI Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JeffBowlsby
New 2.0L SSI Heat Exchangers for Porsche 914, with the solid stainless steel rear flanges. These are date coded 1997, and I was told at the time I bought these that SSI only had 4 sets left, so this is truly the last of the last and no more have been made since. I have had these about 6-7 years, and they come in their original boxes and packaging. I only opened these for the first time recently, to take these photos.

I am looking for top dollar! The last NOS set of these that I know of, sold for $1460. in June 2009, and I have not seen another set since.

The lowest amount I will consider is $1000. and I realize they may not sell. Email your highest and best offer not later than Sunday Dec 12, 2010, at 12 Noon PST, which is the deadline to receive your email offers. A decision will be made by 6pm Dec 12, 2010 PST when I will notify you if your offer is accepted. Payment will be cash if you are local to me, or certified cashiers check, or paypal (you pay paypal fees). If shipping is necessary, you pay shipping and insurance costs. No other fees will be added.

Act fast and you can receive them for Christmas.

Email me at jeff-dot-bowlsby-at-sbcglobal-dot-net

Merry Christmas!
JeffBowlsby
More...
914werke
drooley.gif
JmuRiz
So that's what they look like new...very nice!
zymurgist
thumb3d.gif

Very nice! Babydoll apparently got one of the last sets that came out of Pelican a few years ago. I never got to see them in their NOS state, though, since that was before I became the Babydollwrench.
type47
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Dec 6 2010, 11:39 AM) *

thumb3d.gif

Very nice! Babydoll apparently got one of the last sets that came out of Pelican a few years ago. I never got to see them in their NOS state, though, since that was before I became the Babydollwench.

Fixed that for ya rolleyes.gif
JeffBowlsby
Sunday Noon...Left coast time...these will not be available after that.

wink.gif
Cambo
My bid is in.........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.