Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lotus Seats in a 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
racerbvd
Any one tried it yet, I just got one out of a newer Elise, looks like it will fit, and it has adj lumbar piratenanner.gif for those of us with screwed up backs...
Mike Bellis
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
McMark
These? Looks like a good candidate.

IPB Image
IPB Image
racerbvd
QUOTE(McMark @ Dec 5 2010, 08:04 PM) *

These? Looks like a good candidate.

IPB Image
IPB Image

Yes, I just got a drivers side.. I'll get some pix tomorrow
budman5201
have you guys actually sat in one of those....I have at the car show in AZ. They are WAY uncomfortable. I was considering them too until i tried them out.
sean_v8_914
designed vs engineered...they sure look cool
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Dec 6 2010, 10:01 AM) *

designed vs engineered...they sure look cool

I disagree.
They were engineered, but on the triangle of "comfort, weight, person holding when turning."

Comfort got the shaft so the other two could be maximized.

Zach
r_towle
Whats wrong Byron, are the 914 seats to wide for you...
Those are thin seats...not comfy (6'2" 200 lbs here)

Rich
racerbvd
QUOTE(budman5201 @ Dec 5 2010, 09:47 PM) *

have you guys actually sat in one of those....I have at the car show in AZ. They are WAY uncomfortable. I was considering them too until i tried them out.

My B&B partnet has an Elise, and I have been in a Excige on track.
Brett W
The last CRX that I bought had those seats in it. They are uncomfortable as hell. I sold them as soon as the car was home. Not impressed at all. They seemed kinda heavy also. I didn't weigh them though so I could be wrong.
KaptKaos
I wonder if people complained about the seats in the original speedsters when they came out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.