Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice early bumper and pad - SoCal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
moparrob
I ended up deciding to mount a front oil cooler in my _6 conversion and didn't want to cut up my nice steel bumper for an oil cooler intake. I ended up buying a new fiberglass bumper and lower valance, with the opening for the cooler pre-cast.

So I now have an extra bumper for sale. It is an early 71-72 with no tits. Painted black with nice rubber top pad. Includes the mounting dog bones also.

Here are some pics:

IPB Image

IPB Image

The bumper has a scuff mark under the front plate which can be easily buffed out.

The only blemish on the pad is the passenger side corner, which can be repaired easily.

IPB Image

I'm keeping the fog light grills for the new bumper, for now.

I'll also throw in as a freebie the limited edition fron spoiler, although it will need some repairs due to parking lot and driveway abuse.

IPB Image

Price is $300.00 for everything. At this time I'm not interested in trying to box this up and ship it, so local pick up only.

I'm located in the Woodland Hills area, northwest of Los Angeles by 30 minutes.

Email me if you want some higher def pictures or have any questions.

Thanks

Rob

robrose426@att.net
moparrob
I have someone local who is interested in the bumper without the pad. Is anyone interested in the front pad by itself?
silver74insocal
QUOTE(moparrob @ Dec 7 2010, 11:19 PM) *

I have someone local who is interested in the bumper without the pad. Is anyone interested in the front pad by itself?

yep pm me !!
wgfp
Put me in line for the pad after Cuca Monga
silver74insocal
im gonna have to pass looks like its going to los Gatos!! beer.gif Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.