Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Nardi hub for '70-'71
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
grambo
Anyone have one laying around, or know where they can be purchased? All I can find are the ones for '72-'76.

Also looking for an affordable nardi horn button.

Thanks,
Graham
grambo
I suppose an alternative is to use a momo hub and a momo to nardi adapter.
72914S
What is different from the `72-76 type ? Is it a smaller shaft on the early models ?
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(72914S @ Dec 6 2010, 11:10 PM) *

What is different from the `72-76 type ? Is it a smaller shaft on the early models ?

I believe the splines or spline count is different on the early models '70-'71 4 cylinders. All original /6 hubs are the same, but are different from the /4s.

I was looking around and stumbled across a Volanti Luisi steering wheel hub for a '67- up to '71 VW/914, Part # S5904. I tried it out and finds that it fits my '70 /4.
You can search ebay for Volanti Luisi Steering Wheel Hub Adapter for Porsche. Cost is about $70. BTW the hub has wheel patterns for both Momo and Nardi, so there are 12 holes on the wheel side of the hub for the two different sized patterns.

Mike
markb
I don't think there is a Momo hub available anymore for the 70/71's. If the Volanti Luisi one is still available, jump on it (then let us know smile.gif ).
grambo
Thanks for the tip, Mike. Can the turn signal cancel ring be mounted to the luisi hub?
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(grambo @ Dec 8 2010, 03:21 PM) *

Thanks for the tip, Mike. Can the turn signal cancel ring be mounted to the luisi hub?

I don't have access to mine right now, so I can't take a look. It's with the car at the shop. I can't recall if it does or doesn't. If you give them a call, they should know. They were very helpful when I called them 2 years ago.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.