Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC: Happy Holidays!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Noel and I are decorating our holiday tree for Rhamachaunakwanzmas smile.gif Thought I would share. She makes everything look nice. We were just getting started so the tree is a bit nekkid.
Click to view attachment
Dr Evil
Flash?
Click to view attachment
Dr Evil
Or no flash? confused24.gif
Dr Evil
Peace on World and the rest of earth. I am thankful for almost all of you tongue.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 6 2010, 10:12 PM) *

Or no flash? confused24.gif

Flash.

Oh yeah, just stick Noel on the tree, it will be beautiful AND have an angel on it.

Happy Holidays to you both!
Rand
Dude, it's against the rules to post "looking nice" and references to "nekkidness" and then post ass in jeans. Clearly, under the circumstances, posting pics of girls in the garage means boy-shorts or less.
Rand
On a serious note, y'all are super cute. Um. And evil.
Dr Evil
Bull shit, where in the rules does it say that? tongue.gif
Mike Bellis
I knew I saw your girl friend before!...

wreath.gif
Dr Evil
Um, not sure how to take that....Thanks? confused24.gif
Rand
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 6 2010, 08:17 PM) *

Bull shit, where in the rules does it say that? tongue.gif

In the Dr Evil rule book of 914 world posting! Oh yeah, I forgot about the spousal clause. Dang loop holes.
Dr Evil
Better yet; other than a box, that pic had nothing to do with the holidays smile.gif
messix
it was all going good until that last picture....... and what tree... was there a tree?
shoguneagle
Merry Xmas and Happy New Years to the Great Doc Evil and Noel, his Saint of Saints.

Steve N Sandy Hurt
Rand
Dr, the other rule you are overlooking is that when you post under such nature, you must follow up with more pics at the rate of 1ph. Or if this gets moved to the sandbox then we shall need an even higher frequency.

Merry Axemess.
crash914
where is the pole? you need a pole for the feats of strength...
crash914
For festivus, not for dancing....you perverts...
Gint
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Dec 6 2010, 09:21 PM) *
I knew I saw your girl friend before!...
Dude... stop posting that picture in garage forum threads. Sandbox is cool, but not the garage.
EdwardBlume
wreath.gif Enjoy the Holidays! wreath.gif

Kids will come along later and wreck your life.... just kidding lol-2.gif
EdwardBlume
BTW - the cat in the first picture could have set off a bunch of comments but I'll refrain... hissyfit.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 6 2010, 08:25 PM) *

Better yet; other than a box, that pic had nothing to do with the holidays smile.gif

Mr. Clean needs an ornament too!

My Aunt in Pgh/Swissvale says it's freezing A there!

We're finally going to be in the 80's for a weekend!
.... which means more honey-do work to do! dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.