Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WRX engine mount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tony C
We fab'd an engine mount for Jon Watt's this week.

Take a look: WRX Engine mount

If you would like one as well, email me privately for pricing.

-tony welder.gif
Mueller
looks good Tony.....

it was my fault for Jon being so late to pick up his car, hope it's not that big of a deal...
Brad Roberts
Damn. I cant tell if you left enough room for the shift rod.

Also.. the tranny will drop another 4-5mm's. The large cups go above the tranny ears (unless you planned for them not too. When we move the engines up in the chassis we have to dent the trunk floor for the starter.

B
Britain Smith
Looks awesome Tony and Jon.

Tony...I need to talk with you about doing a custom mount for the type-4 motor in my 912. It should be pretty easy...I have most of the details worked out. The engine mount will also support the turbo.

-Britain
Brad Roberts
Damn Jon.. that is some nice YELLOW Roller bearing suspension you have there biggrin.gif

Looks AWESOME man.. I bet you are stoked. What will it take to make it run ?

B
airsix
everybody's been commenting about how low the oil-pan is on the EJ20 motors. It doesn't look bad to me. Is it higher than the floor-pan?

-Ben M.
Andyrew
Wow, that looks amazing..

Great work Tony!!!

Andrew
Brad Roberts
Tony and I spoke about the oil pan. I told him the oil pan on SBC's in 914's hangs 3/4 of an inch below the pan... so this is probably where he started. Jon said in a PM to me that KEP offers a shallow pan for their bus conversions. It wont be an issue.

B
Gint
Very nice! Jon, when you do think this puppy will be on the road?
J P Stein
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 23 2004, 09:37 PM)
Damn Jon.. that is some nice YELLOW Roller bearing suspension you have there biggrin.gif

Gud plan, Jon. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.