Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: 73 complete F.I system, F.I points, etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stewteral
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

I'm Building a '73 with carbs, so all the F.I. is available, you cover the shipping:

-F.I. Points: $25, new they sell from $120 - $200, no pitting on contact surfaces.
-Distributor Vacuum Advance module: Works great, push & pull
-Fuel Pump: Standard unit: $45
-Computer: $50
-ALL F.I. sensors: $5 ea
-Complete harness: $20
-an odd one: the thermostat bellows that operates the cooling flap for fast warm up, works perfectly..$5
-Glass rear window, perfect: $25

If any of the electrical parts don't work, let me know and I return the $$
...Let me know,

Terry
stewteral@verizon.net
dangrouche
i'll take the bellows; how much shipping to 94014?
what are pricing the vacuum canister at? if you put it in at $10 I'll take that also
Hammy
Any good 1.7 injectors?
kkid
I will take the MPSensor.

Thanks,

kkid
914xprs
drunk.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif piratenanner.gif beer3.gif ill take 500 aux air valves at $5.00 ea... kinda high but ...j/k
but i wsill take all your aux air valves please. 1-? ill take them. pm me please on payment. is the fuel pump your advertising the correct pump? 3 port? if so ill take it to.
thanks
terry
QUOTE(kkid @ Dec 7 2010, 10:41 PM) *

Thanks,

kkid

914xprs

Thanks,

kkid

Bones
I would like the cylinder head temp sensor and, if you have that one, any other good temp sensors.

Thanks, Jim

QUOTE(stewteral @ Dec 8 2010, 12:25 AM) *

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

I'm Building a '73 with carbs, so all the F.I. is available, you cover the shipping:

-F.I. Points: $25, new they sell from $120 - $200, no pitting on contact surfaces.
-Distributor Vacuum Advance module: Works great, push & pull
-Fuel Pump: Standard unit: $45
-Computer: $50
-ALL F.I. sensors: $5 ea
-Complete harness: $20
-an odd one: the thermostat bellows that operates the cooling flap for fast warm up, works perfectly..$5
-Glass rear window, perfect: $25

If any of the electrical parts don't work, let me know and I return the $$
...Let me know,

Terry
stewteral@verizon.net

Markl
Is the harness in good shape - complete, flexible, etc.? And how much for the vac advance?
stewteral
QUOTE(Hammy @ Dec 7 2010, 09:51 PM) *

Any good 1.7 injectors?

Hi Hammy,

I have a problem giving any information on the fuel injection components as I bought the car in a non-running condition from a guy who had stored it for 11 years and never got around to getting it running. How much it was run prior the that, I have no idea.

So, all I can do is sell them with a promise to refund the price if they don't work.
Pelican parts is offering them at $89/ea. eVWparts.com is selling Bus 1974-1979
injectors for $82.95
....so I was thinking of $25 ea. with refund guarantee.

Whaddya' think?

Terry
stewteral@verizon.net
stewteral

Thanks,

kkid

Hi kkid,

Let me dig out my shop manuals and figure out which sensor is which. Off the top of my head I don't recognize what the MP sensor is nor where it was mounted.

Best,
Terry
stewteral
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[quote name='914xprs' date='Dec 8 2010, 02:54 AM' post='1403446']
drunk.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif piratenanner.gif beer3.gif ill take 500 aux air valves at $5.00 ea... kinda high but ...j/k
but i wsill take all your aux air valves please. 1-? ill take them. pm me please on payment. is the fuel pump your advertising the correct pump? 3 port? if so ill take it to.
thanks
terry
[quote name='kkid' post='1403426' date='Dec 7 2010, 10:41 PM']

Thanks,

kkid
[/quote]
Hey kkid,

First I have to tell that I am very old school, so I don't know if you were making typos or contractions. If the latter, you'll have to use plain old English to communicate with me.

I'll have to dig into my shop manuals to identify the Aux Air Valve and let you know.

The fuel pump STILL had gasoline in it from a decade ago and when I connected it to a 12 Battery charger, it ran fine. See photos to show you the model.

Best,
Terry

kkid
Hi Terry,

The MPS is located on the passenger side in the engine compartment. It looks like a hand grenade. Sorry, I tried to attach a pic of mine here but failed so I will pm you w/pic.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

914xprs
[quote name='stewteral' date='Dec 8 2010, 08:33 PM' post='1403809']
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[quote name='914xprs' date='Dec 8 2010, 02:54 AM' post='1403446']
thanks
terry
ok, ill take the 3 port fuel pump, as well as the auxillary air valve. it has on red wire coming fromm the bottom and two ports to connec`t the hoses. it is located up by the oil filler just to the left. let me know terry, and by the way, i was making a joke....because at $5.00 ea, im getting a hell of a deal. so i was excited.
let me know thanks
terry

Thanks,

kkid
[/quote]
Hey kkid,

First I have to tell that I am very old school, so I don't know if you were making typos or contractions. If the latter, you'll have to use plain old English to communicate with me.

I'll have to dig into my shop manuals to identify the Aux Air Valve and let you know.

The fuel pump STILL had gasoline in it from a decade ago and when I connected it to a 12 Battery charger, it ran fine. See photos to show you the model.

Best,
Terry
[/quote]
914xprs
hey terry, i would like the thermostat if still available, the fuel pump, and the aux air valve please. pm me with total to 92504
thanks
Terry
stewteral
[quote name='914xprs' date='Dec 8 2010, 02:55 AM' post='1403447']

Thanks,

kkid

Hey KKid,

You have to help me out here: I cannot find any shop manual using the term "MP sensor." So can you tell me what it does, what its connected to and where it mounts on the engine?

If I can identify it, it's yours,

Terry
stewteral
[quote name='kkid' date='Dec 8 2010, 10:06 PM' post='1403832']
Hi Terry,

The MPS is located on the passenger side in the engine compartment. It looks like a hand grenade. Sorry, I tried to attach a pic of mine here but failed so I will pm you w/pic.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

Hey KKid,

All righty then, I believe we on the same page: I think we are taking about a pressure sensor module with as 12mm hose and a multi-wire connector plugged into it. It mounts just to the right of the Rt. side intake tubes on the chassis sheet metal.

Please confirm I've got it right and I'll package it and the other bits.

Best,
Terry
stewteral
QUOTE(Markl @ Dec 8 2010, 10:43 AM) *

Is the harness in good shape - complete, flexible, etc.? And how much for the vac advance?

Hey Markl,

Sorry for the slow response, but I was up to my ears prepping for a track day at Willow Springs Raceway. Now I'm back and unpacked.

Anyway, the harness is complete. I was careful to disconnect it and NOT break any wires. Yes it is still flexible, it feels to me to be in pretty good shape as we know how the heat can harden the outside insulation.

Best,
Terry
stewteral
QUOTE(914xprs @ Dec 9 2010, 07:59 AM) *

hey terry, i would like the thermostat if still available, the fuel pump, and the aux air valve please. pm me with total to 92504
thanks
Terry

Hey 914xprs,

With aim of having no mistakes, please give me your definition of "thermastat."

Do you mean the temperature actuated bellows that mounts at the bottom of the engine and has a multi-wire cable that comes to the top of the engine to attach to the flapper air control (an aid to cold weather engine warm up)?

Thanks,
Terry
stewteral
QUOTE(dangrouche @ Dec 7 2010, 09:38 PM) *

i'll take the bellows; how much shipping to 94014?
what are pricing the vacuum canister at? if you put it in at $10 I'll take that also

Hey dangrouche,

I have the air flow control bellows and the advance/retard vacuum module boxed up and ready to go. USPS tells me the $6.85 will ship the box.

So the total should be $5 + $10 + $6.85 = $21.85

PayPal to me at: stewteral@verizon.net, be sure to send me your MAILING ADDRESS and I'll ship it right out.

Best,
Terry
dangrouche
money sent, address as cited in Paypal address in daly city, ca.

thanks
Markl
I'll take the harness - what else is left?
kkid
Hello Terry,

I've just read this thread. I was in Hawaii and just came back last night.
Yeah, that's it. That's a Manifold Pressure Sensor you're seeing in the engine compartment.
Will send you a private message.

Thanks,

kkid smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.