914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
i ment to say WHAM!!!!

kevin
rhodyguy
2fer kind of day. w00t.gif

kevin
Bleyseng
Thats what happens when you hit a cone sideways at 60mph Kevin....
Today was waay fun, track day at Bremerton.
Need to get JP up here for the next on!

Geoff
rhodyguy
the door isn't dented really. must of it will rub off. must be those inside beams. top 3 914 day.

kevin
markb
Cone killer! cool.gif
d7n7master
Congrats!!! I wanna do that too!!!
Bleyseng
I hit 120mph on the speedo (about 110) if I reeeallly stretched it out on the straight before turn 1. Man, had to hit the brakes pretty hard to make that first turn going that fast.

Kevin, I was one car behind you (and gaining) when you spun. I was like, WTF is Kevin doing, OH SHIT! then you came back across the track spinning and I just missed you at about 50mph. Way cool that I didn't T bone you!
Yup, a Top Three day....even though I almost rear ended a S2000 that passed me in the braking zone on turn 1. Shit those thing really have good brakes, something I don't have nor was I running the Kuhmos.

When I talked to the S2000 guys about crowded me they were like ok, I guess thats not cool. Then it was could you stay off my ass thru the turns. I replied, maybe you should go faster thru the curving stuff as I am tailgateing on you with street tires. haha

Geoff finger.gif
DNHunt
Damn Kevin that's too bad. I got a couple of extra side marker lens if you need one. You guys must have had a ball. I'm tryin to picture the straight. Did it run down the entry road through the staging area for AX and downhill to that left? If so, that would be a bitch to haul it down for that left. Also very narrow.

Dave
rhodyguy
i left shortly after you did. it started misting pretty good. i did enough damage for one day. that jersey barrier at the start of the long straight (1/4 mike dragstrip +runout) looked inviting. bouncy speedo at 105. plenty fast with the hard left at the end. our cars do very well, even sporting a big differnce in hp. that white honda civic went around in front of me. the "gentlemanly" driving went out the door in the 2 session. those honda 2000 owners had a lot more to lose than i did if something went way south.

kevin
skline
I thought you were not supposed to hit the cones?
Bleyseng
I didn't but lots of other guys thought it was fun to knock them over.
dinomium
HOW THE F@#@#@_#_++_)+(**&)()% did I miss this??!!!
Sounds like you guys had a blast...
Bleyseng
Its not what you know but who ya know....

didn't you get the email?

Geoff
scotty
I hit 120mph on the speedo (about 110)

! ohmy.gif !

That's a fast AX course

...of course, all I've seen are a couple at PIR... 2nd gear all the way. And I'm stuck inside this weekend, so I won't even see PIR sad.gif
rhodyguy
not an a-x. open track. no clocks. late breaking. lucky there was a run out at corner #1. other faster cars on the track at the same time. the vht strips at the dragstrip start line area that were wet. that's where my oops happened. geoff, does the day count as RACING? i'm calling my insurance co today. rolleyes.gif .

kevin
Bleyseng
It was just a car event with some spirited driving...hehe I am sure it wasnt racing as there wasnt any timing devices.

Geoff biggrin.gif
TeamAxisRacing
geez kevin nice going driving-girl.gif sounds like you better call macco hehe.
rhodyguy
hi blair, it was the day for the black car. who's the dork with the 3 babes?

kevin
ablose58
Hell yeah guys, that was the best time I ever had without getting arrested! smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif Sorry I couldn't stay longer but being up all night and concentrating on that grueling course was wearing me down, And dam I missed Kevins crunch! any how keep me posted guys ! pray.gif I am definitely in on the next one. clap56.gif
EdwardBlume
The mark on the door looks like a cone even. I dig the socks in the reflection too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.