Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche PET Catalog on CD ROM
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
For those of you who like to be able to look up your own parts, the official Porsche electronic parts catalog on CD ROM is readily available. The pages are in PDF format. It's about 12 bucks, and you can order it from your friendly local Porsche dealer. Part number 000 043 400 05

I've been using an online version, which is slow and doesn't include late model cars. This one has all the cars up through 2010.

Just another friendly tip from your Cap'n ..........................................................
McMark
first.gif
ConeDodger
smilie_pokal.gif
r_towle
does it go all the way back to the pre-a cars?

Rich
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Dec 8 2010, 04:28 PM) *

I've been using an online version, which is slow and doesn't include late model cars. This one has all the cars up through 2010.

Does it have _all_ the cars?

I've had a couple of versions of PET/EKTA through the years.
'Bout drove myself batty one day trying to find the transmission cooler loop for a 915/67 and it was nowhere to be found. Knew I'd seen it.

Sure enough, one CD was for North America, but the other was for everything...

Do you know if this is a North America version, or does it have everything?

If it had the Porsche Motorsports parts it'd be fantastic - but I am not holding my breath for that one...
nolift914
Found a older version which can be downloaded for free, the site also has pdf versions of shop manuals

Enjoy

http://www.cannell.co.uk/Manuals.htm

Cap'n Krusty
It has both USA and ROW versions. I can't tell you if it has competition parts. Whaddya want for 12 bucks? It covers pre-A cars and Panameras, trucks and CGTs.

The Cap'n
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Dec 8 2010, 06:22 PM) *

Whaddya want for 12 bucks?

Never did I say it wasn't a good deal, I just wanted to know what I was getting for my money.

Wasn't expecting the Porsche Motorsports catalog - but I'd probably buy one if there were one (at reasonable price...)

Glad it's got the ROW parts - the 911 is quite the bitsa and I believe the 356 was US delivery, but every now and then you run across something and hafta ask - WTF is this? Only to discover it's for a model I don't have...
bcheney
The Cannell site is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
r_towle
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Dec 8 2010, 06:22 PM) *

It has both USA and ROW versions. I can't tell you if it has competition parts. Whaddya want for 12 bucks? It covers pre-A cars and Panameras, trucks and CGTs.

The Cap'n

well worth it.
Does it have cross reference capabilities?
I would be very interested to see what common parts have been used...more for education versus parts hunting...just want to confirm my beliefs that these cars VW/Audi/Porshce are deisgned while walking through a warehouse full of parts...

Lets use those door knobs...thos window cranks etc etc
Loads of common parts on these cars..it would be fun to figure it out.

Rich
hwgunner
Thanks!

jonathan
hwgunner
realred914
uhm, porsche pets???? what are they, fast dog and cats????
type47
http://www.porsche.com/usa/accessoriesands...partscatalogue/

you can choose the model of the parts diagrams...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.