Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1975 Porsche 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
75 914 2.0 Factory front and rear sway bars, Center console with gauges, all stock FI and emission equipment. Needs nothing. No rips or tears, cracks. Original factory carpet. Mahle wheels. Can help with enclosed transport. Priced at $14500.OBO
Craig at CAMP
boxstr
more pics
boxstr
New price....$12,500. OBO this is one awesome 914. If you want clean this is the car.
jela5958
Good looking car Craig, could be just what I'm looking for.
boxstr
If you need more information or pics let me know.
You can text or call me at 503-799-5794
Craig at CAMP
TROJANMAN
Are the paint and miles original?

Rust?
boxstr
No the paint is Ferrari red,from cooper metallic, miles are original.
No body rust. There is some minor surface rust on some bare metal parts on the suspension.
Craig at CAMP
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Jan 18 2011, 06:47 PM) *

Are the paint and miles original?

Rust?

agree.gif
boxstr
Still at CAMP. This is a very clean car.
Craig at CAMP
PanelBilly
You're selling that one way too cheep, unless there's something I don't see. The only thing holding it back is that "75 bumper, the non stock paint and the 914 emblem on the glove box

jela5958
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jan 25 2011, 02:29 PM) *

You're selling that one way too cheep, unless there's something I don't see. The only thing holding it back is that "75 bumper, the non stock paint and the 914 emblem on the glove box

Ummm ... considering that this LE was available for $14,750 last summer, and it included a spare set of LE wheels and a car cover, I didn't think Craig was far off the mark. And the LE was spotless ... it's floor pan was so clean it would've passed a white glove test.

Admin edit: Pictures of some other car that is completely unrelated to the car listed for sale in this ad removed.
flat4tom
QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 8 2010, 08:43 PM) *

more pics

I'd really like to find a wood dash kit like the one in this car. For some reason, I really like those.

Beautiful car!

Tom
Gint
Which car is for sale? The red one or the black one?
Ferg
Red one, somebody rolleyes.gif screwed up Camp's thread.

Red car sounds like a nice car Craig.

Ferg
boxstr
Someone has added a new car to my ad, thank you.
Craig at CAMP
Gint
I was making a point. Now that Craig has posted his thoughts on it the pictures of a different car entirely have been removed.
That914Guy
Is this car still available? Can you send pics to imfixinahole@yahoo.com ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.