Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs:GT LID & SAWZALLing parts car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
budman5201
Here is a pic of my gt lid for sale. Sorry its only a partial pic. It was made by the guy who makes them here on 914world. I am selling my car, so this part is no longer needed.

First $250 + shipping for Gt lid

I am also cutting up parts car, so just let me know what you need and I will cut it.
budman5201
this is the Parts car, Most good parts are gone from this pic already. Basic shell is still left. I will sawzall what you need.

PM me with what you need and a pic outlining where to cut and i will do it. Oh also shoot me a fair price for it to and its yours.
budman5201
front, sorry bad old pics of my parts car, no tail lights, most good parts gone except for sheet metal
Jeffs9146
How is the passenger side engine seal metal from the firewall about 12-15" under the battery tray?? The PO cut mine out for AC compressor! WTF.gif

I also need the front trunk floor!

Here is the part I need!
mepstein
I could use the pocket of metal located under the front cowl and trunk hinge that supports the front hood latch. Probably a 4x4" piece. When you can get to it, no rush. Thanks, Mark Mark@MarkEpstein.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.