Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 914 2.0 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Nick Brenkus
Sold, please remove ad.
Gint
Looks like a nice 914. With 43k miles it should be. But pictures sell cars. You should post more pics here in your ad rather than on a site that requires someone to use your login.

You also need to post a price. Good luck with the sale.
Nick Brenkus
Mike, thanks for the advice but I have over 50 pics for viewing and it's a little hard to get them on this site.
carr914
But you do have to put a price in your ad - it's in the rules

welcome.png
Nick Brenkus
Thanks for pointing that rule out to me, I will fix it right now.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Nick Brenkus @ Dec 11 2010, 09:03 AM) *

Mike, thanks for the advice but I have over 50 pics for viewing and it's a little hard to get them on this site.

Hey Nick, nice looking 914! drooley.gif

I agree with Gint, because you're giving everyone access to you account & anyone could change/delete your pix etc. by accident or on purpose (aside from it being a PITA to do it for buyers). I'd delete that account info, and then .....

Maybe try posting a few bigger size teaser pix, then do a photobucket set, which I think are easier to have folks look at without signing up for an account (as Shutterfly apparently requires).

Were the seat inserts re-upholsterd as well?

What owner # are you?

Do you have service records which continuously document mileage from 73 to now?

I know of a couple of guys actively looking for a 73-74 2L, so I'll pass it along.

.... also, I always like seeing good comps out of nice 73 914-2.0's for my crazy resto of my 73 2L! biggrin.gif

I'll watch with interest - good luck!
popcorn[1].gif
steveherman
well i dont see any pictures.

really posting pictures on here from a photo site is rather simple.

copy and past a few links and big pictures show up here.

914xprs
QUOTE(steveherman @ Dec 11 2010, 01:21 PM) *

well i dont see any pictures.

really posting pictures on here from a photo site is rather simple.

copy and past a few links and big pictures show up here.

i used to have issues trying to use photo programs to shrink photos....hate to admit it but im not the sharpest tool when it comes to pc's. anyways, i found photoscape to be great for this and was simple for me to figure out....and its free. just type photoscape.com and follow the instructions.
but beautiful car.....i would love to see more...
and toms right, i would not share the account info...there are really smart crooks that can pull info and use to steal your identity....then they are off to bigger things like bank accounts and who needs that....
good luck
terry
Tom_T
In addition to the one to easily shrink pix that Terry recco'd, I've used IRFANVIEW, which is also a free to download & super easy to use.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.