Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD 914 R tail lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nocones
SOLD.
These were a part of the grand plan for my 914 that was just never realized. The cars new owner chose not to take them.

Brand new in the box, never opened.

Set (2) of "914 R" tail lights from CAMP 914.
These were available for a short time, in limited quantities from and are meant to be the 914 version of the 911R lights.
Includes 2 fiberglass tail light housings (will require minor shaping/ adjustment to fit), and all four lights/ lenses.
I will also toss in a new, never opened set of clear front turn signal lenses originally purchased from AA.

SOLD.

IPB Image
IPB Image
rfuerst911sc
Is that $250.00 shipped ? And would you take a check for payment ? Are the lights conventional bulbs or LED ? Interested.
nocones
Good morning,

My apologies, I should have specified...
$250 + shipping.

The bulbs are conventional but my intention was always to convert to LED. I think it would be a pretty simple project with these housings.

Best,

mike
campbellcj
FWIW I used festoon type LED's in mine - plug n' play but not cheap relative to conventional bulbs. I got them from superbrightleds.com or something along those lines.
TurboWalt
Mike,

PAYPAL sent for $250
nocones
Sold to TurboWalt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.