Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 3pc. Hartmann Racing Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nocones
I had been holding onto these after selling my 914 in hopes that I'd have another car to put them on someday. It looks like I'll be buying a house soon though so I'm selling "extras" to help with a down payment.

I purchased these from the original owner who decided to go another direction with his project. They are as new, having only ever been mounted to a car on jackstands to check fender clearances. They have been stored ever since I purchased them in the closet of my climate controlled office.

The details:

3 pc. Hartmann Racing Wheels w/ hand painted center caps
8x17 fronts with 14.5cm backspacing and brand new 245/45ZR17 Yokohama Advan A032R tires
9.5x17 rears with 15cm backspacing and brand new 275/40ZR17 Yokohama Advan A032R tires

SOLD

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Bruce Hinds
[size=6]WOW

Those are gourgeous. If I had a flaired car I'd be all over that deal. piratenanner.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Bruce Hinds @ Dec 11 2010, 07:25 PM) *

[size=6]WOW

Those are gourgeous. If I had a flaired car I'd be all over that deal. piratenanner.gif

agree.gif
Exactly what I need for my soon, or some day, flared car. I'd be all over them if I had the cash. w00t.gif
PlaysWithCars
Will these fit under "standard" flares? Or does it take something a little more extreme?

I borrowed some 245s on 9" wheels and had them on my car briefly a couple of years ago and I think they were pretty tight.

These are cool wheels, but it might be helpful to give prospective buyers more info (like total width and backspacing) to do a fit assessment.
nocones
QUOTE(plays with cars @ Dec 11 2010, 07:45 PM) *

Will these fit under "standard" flares? Or does it take something a little more extreme?

I borrowed some 245s on 9" wheels and had them on my car briefly a couple of years ago and I think they were pretty tight.

These are cool wheels, but it might be helpful to give prospective buyers more info (like total width and backspacing) to do a fit assessment.

Good morning.

Thank you for the kind words. The wheels really are beautiful in person.

The backspacing is listed in the OP.

I will pull them out and get overall width measurements as soon as I have a little time.

The original owner purchased them for fitment on a car with "standard" GT flares, but I make no garauntee that they would fit any other car. Too many variables. I'll try and get any specific measurements requested though to be sure of fitment to your application.

Best,

mike
nocones
Bumping to the top.
Moving soon and really don't want to haul these with me.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get some replies out. Lots of changes in my life lately that have demanded all of my time.

Overall width seems to be ~11 inches for the rears and 9.5" for the fronts.
d914
if only I wasnt paying for two kis in college!! biggrin.gif icon_bump.gif
nocones
QUOTE(d914 @ Jan 26 2011, 02:20 PM) *

if only I wasnt paying for two kis in college!! biggrin.gif icon_bump.gif

College is overrated. happy11.gif

Would love to get these sold to somebody who'll enjoy them. They aren't doing anybody any good sitting in my closet...
effutuo101
a bit early for my project. If they haven't sold in 2 months, I may have to give you a ring.
nocones
Bumping this back to the top.
I've moved to the new house, and still have the wheels. I no longer have a Porsche to put them on and would really like to see someone else enjoy them.

How about $1800obo?
matthepcat
I want them, but my wife would kill me. Very good price.

I would have to sell my set first.
nocones
Sold
matthepcat
QUOTE(nocones @ Sep 6 2011, 07:39 AM) *

Sold

Thanks Mike!

Stoked on this set!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.