Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: we are kicking ass.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VaccaRabite
Scotty b, dr Evil, jsayere914 and I are here and drunk and kicking ass.

Just sayn'

Hows your weekend going?

Zach
messix
you must go to the proper thread.

you may chose the A.H.A

or you chose the late night drinking

with the company that you are included in might i suggest the A.H.A thread! happy11.gif
Porcharu
Damb upi O wo;; jajve a few drovms ot pff sett pi arpejr drovomg!!!
balljoint
And how do those asses feel this morning?

smile.gif
ellisor3
I don't drink to make me more interesting, I drink to make you more interesting! beer3.gif
VaccaRabite
there are drums in my head this morning, and they are mighty.
I totally should have put this thread in the sandbox. lol.
We were pulling engines out of trucks for swapping until it started to rain. Our night of work ended earlier then expected.
Zach
ConeDodger
QUOTE(messix @ Dec 11 2010, 10:58 PM) *

you must go to the proper thread.

you may chose the A.H.A

or you chose the late night drinking

with the company that you are included in might i suggest the A.H.A thread! happy11.gif

The only rule for the A.H.A. is that you stretch whatever rules society imposes. This post is an appropriate example of classic asshatism... I salute you! happy11.gif
EdwardBlume
Someone came up with a bright idea: givemebeer.gif givemebeer.gif givemebeer.gif

So you: beer.gif

And: beerchug.gif

Then: beer3.gif

And: drunk.gif

Then needed to: chowtime.gif burger.gif

And beer.gif

Then beerchug.gif

And drunk.gif

Someone: idea.gif

Then: welder.gif

And sawzall-smiley.gif

And smash.gif

And you guys thought cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

When you should have thought headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

Now you are all: barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif

And pain30.gif pain30.gif pain30.gif

He he he av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
IronHillRestorations
Y'all coulda come here, I've got a heated shop, a lift, tools, a guest house with guitars & drums & PA stuff and a fridge with beer.
jsayre914
9:30 am 2 ibprofin sad.gif

11:00 am @ work dry.gif

But I feel much better thanks for asking.

Zach, Mike & Scott, Me and Jody had an awesome time. I have decided to get an ipod, since all the cool kids have them biggrin.gif I also wanted to say thanks for the invite beerchug.gif We should do this again.

and thank theo for the goldfish chowtime.gif

We got in 2ish in the morning and Jody said i was snoring 3 min after we walked through the door.
jsayre914
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then I have 2 thousand words
Krieger
QUOTE(RobW @ Dec 12 2010, 07:13 AM) *

Someone came up with a bright idea: givemebeer.gif givemebeer.gif givemebeer.gif

And beer.gif

Then beerchug.gif

And drunk.gif

And sawzall-smiley.gif

And smash.gif

Thank god I studied Egyptian hieroglyphs Rob! Your probably good at understanding wymen.
Hammy
QUOTE(RobW @ Dec 12 2010, 07:13 AM) *

And beer.gif

Then beerchug.gif

And drunk.gif

And sawzall-smiley.gif

And smash.gif

av-943.gif

smoke.gif < Just sayin'
windforfun
Cheers..........& Roebuck

drunk.gif drunk.gif drunk.gif
VaccaRabite
cold, wet, rainy, and hung over day. But we got both engines sorted and stowed. The 350 is getting ready to be built. I did not look at a forecast for this weekend. I am VERY glad Saturday was as nice as it was. There is no way we were going to be outside working in this slop.

I wish I had had the foresight to put a call out to the other locals about Saturday night, but everything kind of fell together organically. If it had not started raining, we probably would have been out working until midnight.

Zach
scotty b
Ug, 2 bowls of chili sat night followed by, Coke and cherry rum, an uncountable quantity of Killians and Molson, a 2 lb burrito for a late lunch the next day, stopped south of Fredericksburg and got a huge plae of mexican food on the way home last night. Today I had el grande poopie extraordinaire. My body hates me right now, but it was all worth it.
VaccaRabite
Yeah. I got a text about an hour ago from Mike stating that he had finally stopped pooping corn.

strawman
Too much information (but I'm laughing like a howler monkey!!!)
markb
QUOTE(strawman @ Dec 13 2010, 12:21 PM) *

Too much information (but I'm laughing like a howler monkey!!!)

agree.gif av-943.gif
scotty b
EL pequeno poopie last night was still corny. El grande this morning was clean. I think it's all out now stromberg.gif
PanelBilly
QUOTE(scotty b @ Dec 13 2010, 01:06 PM) *

EL pequeno poopie last night was still corny. El grande this morning was clean. I think it's all out now stromberg.gif

Thanks for the update
scotty b
We also had a good time teaching Theo some new words to say. Words like sit happy11.gif
Dr Evil
Man, I need more fiber.... pain30.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(scotty b @ Dec 13 2010, 06:09 PM) *

We also had a good time teaching Theo some new words to say. Words like sit happy11.gif

Dont forget "djam" with the silent "j".
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 13 2010, 06:35 PM) *

sunglasses.gif-->

Dont forget "djam" with the silent "j".

If that had been me Erin would have murdered me or at least given me dirty disapproving looks. Yet she giggles when you guys do it.
When I picked up Theo from daycare he pointed at me and yelled "That guy!"
plas76targa
Bwuuahh!! hissyfit.gif
championgt1
You guys got together and worked on trucks instead of working on that race car tub you picked up? screwy.gif

biggrin.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(plas76targa @ Dec 13 2010, 09:28 PM) *

Bwuuahh!! hissyfit.gif

When it started raining Saturday evening I should have called you, as it quickly became clear we were not going to continue working. But at the time I was only thinking about getting the engine on the ground and getting all the tools out of the rain. And then I was drunk. sad.gif Sorry man!

Zach
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Dec 13 2010, 11:32 PM) *

You guys got together and worked on trucks instead of working on that race car tub you picked up? screwy.gif
biggrin.gif

we spent some time planning the race car, and trying to get our calendars synced for up coming work parties down at Scotts.

Zach
plas76targa
I had a conflict Saturday evening but would have been fun to get drunk.gif with you all. With my luck Scotty would get me to say "the word" with Theo around and he'd record and play back to get me in trouble!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.