Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 or 911 Carrera Wide A calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
badm
This is a set of very good used 74-83 911 Carrera Wide A calipers with the matching rotors. I gave them a quick coat of hi-temp SS paint . The seals are very good and the pads have aprox 500Mi on them. The calipers and rotors came off my 914/6 and fit a strut with a 3.5" mount. I have changed over to the aluminum 911S calipers. I am looking for $200.00 (OBO) for the set (Thats rotors, calipers and pads.) + shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
badm
icon_bump.gif
bdstone914
Not personally interested but you might list the rotor thickness to let an interested buyer know the amount of life left in them. I forget the year break but I think there are 24MM and 28 MM thick rotors used on 911's. The hubs used with them are different heights.
You can probably ship them in a flat rate USPS box for about $15. You have to use clear tape to reinforce the box.
Were the calipers recently rebuilt? They look super clean and even have the cap plugs for the holes.
Free bump

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.