Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB R/ Rear turn signal bucket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ScottD914
Moving along with my '74 resto, but signal bucket is rusted beyond repair.
If anyone has a serviceable unit, I would like to purchase. Check or Paypal and
shipped to New London, CT 06320. With lens preferred, but will take either way. Thanks!
ScottD
bdstone914
How good of a lens are you looking for? how many spider cracks can you deal with? All red US Spec or Euro lens? Ill go look around and see what I have.
ScottD914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 12 2010, 04:18 PM) *

How good of a lens are you looking for? how many spider cracks can you deal with? All red US Spec or Euro lens? Ill go look around and see what I have.

Thanks BD. The lens isn't a concern, but if you have one with a few spider cracks
that would be ok. I've got the Red, US spec on the left. The bucket is what I really need. What would you want for the R side?
ScottD914
PM sent, Thanks! santa_smiley.gif
ScottD914
icon_bump.gif Still looking...Anyone have a right tail light bucket I could buy? With lens preferred, but will take with or without. ScottD
AndyB
QUOTE(ScottD914 @ Jan 1 2011, 08:16 PM) *

icon_bump.gif Still looking...Anyone have a right tail light bucket I could buy? With lens preferred, but will take with or without. ScottD

pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.