Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COTM - Car of the Month Nomination
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
I'm starting a little early as I would like to get the Nominations in and the voting done by Christmas Eve, so the Winner will get an extra Present santa_smiley.gif . It will also allow me to get the info to the Admins to update the homepage for the New Year.

Last time was my 1st time running the Contest and a few things slipped by. So here are the Rules;

No self-nominations

Nominations Must be made with a Picture & the Members Screen Name. Nominations without both of those will be thrown out.

The First 5 Nominations that are seconded are in the contest (unless the nominated Member does not want to be in the contest)

Good Luck & Happy Holidays,
T.C.
Zimms
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

I nominate Racer Chris, 914 owner, racer, supplier, restorer.
john grier
Yes it is a little early but I will second Chris's 914
Maybe we need to go to a different area this month!
rick 918-S
I want to nominate this one. Sorry can't remember who's car it is. This was taken at the 09 WCR. Someone help me with the owner confused24.gif Old timers I guess.. wacko.gif

Look at how fat the rear rubber is on pulled quarters. drooley.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Dec 12 2010, 02:29 PM) *
So here are the Rules;

No self-nominations

Nominations Must be made with a Picture & the Members Screen Name. Nominations without both of those will be thrown out.

The First 5 Nominations that are seconded are in the contest (unless the nominated Member does not want to be in the contest)

I nominate myself. I don't have a picture of my car right now and i forgot my screen name, but i'm sure someone can third or even fourth my own nomination ... shades.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 12 2010, 10:44 PM) *

So here are the Rules;

No self-nominations

I nominate myself. I don't have a picture of my car right now and i forgot my screen name, but i'm sure someone can third or even fourth my own nomination ... shades.gif

I second your nomination of myself.
shades.gif
Gustl
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 13 2010, 04:40 AM) *

I want to nominate this one. Sorry can't remember who's car it is. This was taken at the 09 WCR. Someone help me with the owner confused24.gif Old timers I guess.. wacko.gif

I might be wrong, but I think the owner is "TRITOUCS"

seems not to be "very active"

championgt1
Member name thomasotten.

I have no info on the car but it looks amazing! drooley.gif

Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
I nominate Wilma, owned by 7275914911(Ken). She's a cone killin' bitch! aktion035.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Hopefully he will add some better photos tomorrow.
plymouth37
I second thomasotten, that car is gorgeous!
ConeDodger
How about ScooterD and his fabulous 4 cylinder beauty queen... I nominate!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Gustl @ Dec 12 2010, 11:35 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Dec 13 2010, 04:40 AM) *

I might be wrong, but I think the owner is "TRITOUCS"

seems not to be "very active"

I think I did that before too... Here's another one. How about Computers4kids car?
bandjoey
Ken almost got me killed by Offroad parking lights out in a backwoods hillbilly's front yard in the middle of the night but he was faster than the buckshot so I'll second him.
ConeDodger
More of ScooterD's car...
markb
I'll second computers4kids. Beautifully done car.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(r_towle @ Dec 12 2010, 09:51 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 12 2010, 10:44 PM) *

So here are the Rules;

No self-nominations

I second your nomination of myself.
shades.gif

Hey! I think you guys were pickin on me... dry.gif Oh well, Hey look at that car! Can you blame me for tweekin the rules? drooley.gif smile.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(markb @ Dec 12 2010, 10:03 PM) *

I'll second computers4kids. Beautifully done car.

Third.. That car is WAY to clean. biggrin.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 12 2010, 10:03 PM) *

More of ScooterD's car...

Isnt scooters car original paint? It was SO clean at WCC..
Lou W
I second Scooter D's car smile.gif
carr914
Nominations are closed.

We have our 5 contestants - RacerChris, thomasotten, computers4kids, 7275914911, & ScooterD

I will get the Poll together and I will have it up tomorrow so we can get 10 days of voting in and end it Christmas Eve. This will give everyone time to vote ( Vacations, people in for the Holidays, etc) and the Winner gets an extra Present this year. wreath.gif
hwgunner
Does this mean the value of my car, i mean Mark Blanton's car, is going to go up? Mark, that is no fair!!!!!!!!!
Elliot Cannon
Car of the month? I nominate ScooterD's car for CAR OF THE YEAR!!
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 13 2010, 10:24 AM) *

Car of the month? I nominate ScooterD's car for CAR OF THE YEAR!!

agree.gif

That's a pretty darn nice ride!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.