Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very Nice Early 914/6 Rear bumper with near perfect pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have a very nice early rear bumper with the sharp angles for sale. It has a few flaws, 2 small kinks as seen in the pictures. one in the lower rear left corner of the bumper and the other at the bottom of the left sharp angle. Also has 2 extra holes someone put in it for the license plate bracket.
ASKING $160 for the top pad, and $160 for the bumper, or as a set for ONLY $200. Super special Xmas pricing!

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
proto31
That's dirt cheap! Great buy for someone!
bobheinonen
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 12 2010, 07:01 PM) *

I have a very nice early rear bumper with the sharp angles for sale. It has a few flaws, 2 small kinks as seen in the pictures. one in the lower rear left corner of the bumper and the other at the bottom of the left sharp angle. Also has 2 extra holes someone put in it for the license plate bracket.
ASKING $160 for the top pad, and $160 for the bumper, or as a set for ONLY $200. Super special Xmas pricing!

PM sent.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

bdstone914
Pending. Consider it sold.

I also have 2 or 3 other EARLY bumpers like this. PM if interested.
kkid
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 13 2010, 11:38 AM) *

Pending. Consider it sold.

I also have 2 or 3 other EARLY bumpers like this. PM if interested.

Hey bd,
Do you still have an early sharp angle like this. If so, I am interested. Please post pix.
Thanks,

kkid smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.