Eye by mi parts over their, dats wher.
carr914
I've heard that King SpAAmalot has a few rusty items spam.gif
MDG
Mitcom or PB Tweeks.
RJMII
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 12 2010, 08:49 PM) *

WTF?

agree.gif Forum board doesn't have Andy as the OP...
realred914
High Performance house 650 364-6234 rich has just about everything 914 new or used. 3 story tall warehouse full of stuff.
SirAndy
When i opened this thread last night, there was no post in it. I've never seen that happen before ...

Obviously, the guy must have started this thread, but somehow, no post was attached to it.

When i replied, the board software took my reply as the initial thread post. confused24.gif
ripper911
either way

AutoAtlanta has everything you need!
popcorn[1].gif
Cupomeat
I by my parts off dem internets!

besst pirces there!
MDG
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 13 2010, 12:46 PM) *

When i opened this thread last night, there was no post in it. I've never seen that happen before ...

Obviously, the guy must have started this thread, but somehow, no post was attached to it.

When i replied, the board software took my reply as the initial thread post. confused24.gif

even weirder; my reply of Mitcom and PB Tweeks is from like 15 years ago and it just showed up now confused24.gif
Mark Henry
And my speeling has improved. shades.gif
Drums66
If you are talking about bones(used parts) the bone yard is..... poke.gif
*HERE* yellowsleep[1].gif bye1.gif on site. bye1.gif
GeorgeRud
Electrodyne, PB Tweeks, SCONA, Partswerks, and many others. Just google them and dat internet thing should find dem parts you need! w00t.gif
pete000
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Dec 13 2010, 10:55 AM) *

either way

popcorn[1].gif

Good luck getting your order correct ! barf.gif
carr914
Oh Shit, a new dog in the hunt

popcorn[1].gif

welcome.png
914 shifter
them internwts is great i go9t all 3 screwy.gif
WFG
QUOTE(pete000 @ Dec 13 2010, 05:00 PM) *

QUOTE(ripper911 @ Dec 13 2010, 10:55 AM) *

either way

popcorn[1].gif

Good luck getting your order correct ! barf.gif

In 30 years of ordering i have never received the wrong parts from George. I call and talk to him personaly.
championgt1
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 13 2010, 09:46 AM) *

I saw this exact problem in a thread in the sandbox about a month ago and thought WTF.gif
pete000
Your lucky. I have not had much luck in any of my orders from Auto Atlanta. I am waiting for a credit card refund and they told me it can take up to 60 days to process, whats up with that?????

Needless to say after my experience and reading of others having very similar experiences I will never order form them ever again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.