Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuchs, 2 sets Really need to sale!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hot_shoe914
Okay, testing the water as some say. I have fallen for the wheels that are for sale on here so I kind of need to move mine. I have two sets of Fuchs with center caps. One set is 16 x 6 with brand new Yokahamas on them.( I will have to get Sotty to check tire size. They are on the car he is flaring for me and will now be too small. I also have a set of 16 x 7 with some tires that have about 75 to 80 percent tread on them if not more. the 7 x 16s really need to be repainted but no rash as I recall, I will double check. I will get Sotty to check condition of the 6 x 16 and give his opinion as it has been almost a year since I have seen them. If anyone is interested let me know and I will get pics and prices up, if not, I will Ebay them or something.

Thanks,
Shoe
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Dec 12 2010, 10:28 PM) *

Okay, testing the water as some say. I have fallen for the wheels that are for sale on here so I kind of need to move mine. I have two sets of Fuchs with center caps. One set is 16 x 6 with brand new Yokahamas on them.( I will have to get Sotty to check tire size. They are on the car he is flaring for me and will now be too small. I also have a set of 16 x 7 with some tires that have about 75 to 80 percent tread on them if not more. the 7 x 16s really need to be repainted but no rash as I recall, I will double check. I will get Sotty to check condition of the 6 x 16 and give his opinion as it has been almost a year since I have seen them. If anyone is interested let me know and I will get pics and prices up, if not, I will Ebay them or something.

Thanks,
Shoe

Well, doesn't appear to be any interest in these wheels so I guess I will hold on to them or shoot pics and head for evilbay. Thanks guys for looking.

Shoe
silver74insocal
hmm a FS ad..but not really...no pics or pricing...the "REALLY need to sale!!" part a little misleading screwy.gif laugh.gif
markb
Prices might be nice, too.... dry.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(markb @ Dec 14 2010, 11:07 AM) *

Prices might be nice, too.... dry.gif

Really have no idea what they are worth, therefore thought I'd check interest before I did all the research. confused24.gif
Series9
I'll give you $200 for the 7s if they don't have curb rash.
db9146
I have a friend at the office who is looking for some 6 x 16s. How much are you asking?

Please PM me on them.

MikeSpraggi
What is the offset of the 7X16s. Need a photo.
grambo
7x16 Fuchs are all 23mm offset.
sixnotfour
6x16's no tires $ 150
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 16 2010, 08:29 PM) *

6x16's no tires $ 150

Sorry, the 6 x 16s already have a new set of Yokohamas mounted on them. The rear tires only have 300 miles on them and the front one have 700. I have sent a message to Scotty B asking him if he would take pics of the wheels and tires as he has my car and the 6 x 16s are mounted on it. I will try to get pics of the 7 x 16s this weekend and get them posted.
ConeDodger
Shoe, just a word of caution. You are violating a Classified rule. No price. You can't go fishing for offers here.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 16 2010, 11:17 PM) *

Shoe, just a word of caution. You are violating a Classified rule. No price. You can't go fishing for offers here.

I didn't ask for offers, I only asked if there was interest. When I decide to sale them for sure, I will post pics and a price. I do know how to read and follow rules, I am a big boy now.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Dec 12 2010, 10:28 PM) *

If anyone is interested let me know and I will get pics and prices up, if not, I will Ebay them or something.

Thanks,
Shoe

See poke.gif
McMark
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Dec 13 2010, 08:08 PM) *

hmm a FS ad..but not really...no pics or pricing...the "REALLY need to sale!!" part a little misleading screwy.gif laugh.gif

agree.gif I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here. No pics, no pricing pretty much ENSURES no interest. WTF do I care about your wheels if I can't see them and I don't know if they're in my price range. rolleyes.gif
Gint
I guess I'm on the opposite side if the fence. I read the post, understood what shoe was trying to do, and I was happy to see it here in the classifieds instead of the garage. confused24.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 17 2010, 10:19 AM) *

I guess I'm on the opposite side if the fence. I read the post, understood what shoe was trying to do, and I was happy to see it here in the classifieds instead of the garage. confused24.gif

Good, because I have a garage and basement full of stuff I have no idea how much to ask for. I guess that means these rules have been suspended and I can post the stuff here...

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
Gint
Oh fer cryin out loud... This isn't brain surgery goin on here.
Gint
Here you go. Maybe this will make you happy Rob. Thread closed for violation of the rules. Don't ever do that again Mr. Shoe!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.