Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2010 Christmas Greetings / Intro
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
Many, many years ago... Cooley started a tradition of Christmas intros on the Porschelist/Rennlist. Most of us are here these days. In that spirit...

I'm Rusty - I'm 41 years old and I call Alabama home. I started doing 914s back in 1996. I've got a few 914s tucked away for a long winters nap. My other hobbies include winemaking, marksmanship, and wood turning. I'm lucky that I've been able to pass on the love of 914s to my son who is 14.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season! beerchug.gif

santa_smiley.gif
TurboWalt
beer.gif Cheers! Welcome to 914world!
76-914
welcome.png
Rusty
I guess I deserved that... newhere.gif

lol-2.gif
sean_v8_914
in addition to cars, i also enjoyed practicing my marksmanship with my MP5 while in Quait, Mozel and Tekrit
Rusty
[Homer] MmmmMmmm... MP5. [/Homer]

Anyone else want to add a Christmas intro? LOL
JoeSharp
Long time no hear Rusty. Welcome Home.
EdwardBlume
Rusty.. there's a name you don't hear too often! Welcome back! Stay for awhile.

My name is Rob. I enjoy 2 914s but neither have been driven. I took up running this year and run 12+ miles a week. I like to camp with my kids, hang out in our town, and watch the Sharks play hockey once in awhile. I also work on my house non-stop.

Merry Christmas!
StratPlayer
Welcome back,,, glad you are safe drunk.gif
Als914
My name is Al santa_smiley.gif . I have been doing 914's since 1974. I am a young 63r (if I ever act old shoot me) and have driven mine as a daily driver all these years.

I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and the New Year is a prosperous one for all of you. wreath.gif
ripper911
I'll do it! beer3.gif

My name is Kevin, I'm 29yo. and I am an alcoholic.
Drums66
......Welcome & happy Holidays to everyone here!! smoke.gif
bye1.gif
'73-914kid
My name's Ethan, and I'm 17 years old. I speak German fluently, and enjoy driving my 914 daily, working on old race cars, and just hangin out with car people..

Hope everyone has a wonderful Holday!
carr914
I'm T.C. and I'm a Post Whore bootyshake.gif

I've owned 25 914s, a lot of them -6s

I now work at a Porsche Dealership as the Motorsports & Parts Internet Manager

Merry Christmas santa_smiley.gif
mtn flyr
Hi, I'm Dave, 47 years young, and I have 1 914, I live in Montana and rarely see any other 914s. My excavation co. is closed for the winter so I can teach skiing at the local hill. Hope everyone has a great holiday! santa_smiley.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(Als914 @ Dec 13 2010, 09:40 AM) *

. I have been doing 914's since 1974.

I hope you have been wrapping that rascal, I hear tetanus of the pee pee is harsh.

My name is Scott. I reject your timelines therefore I have no age to present to you. I am a lifelong asshat, I have a rust addiction I am trying to fight and I love long walks on the rim of an active volcano. Honda Fits and Odoyle rule aktion035.gif Party on Wayne. Hope Santa stays away from your wives this year. sheeplove.gif
Scott S
santa_smiley.gif Merry Merry everyone. I will admit it - I am a sucker for this time of year. Love it - especially now that we have little ones running around.

Here is my "official" bio that was included in the band press kits:

"Scott is probably best known for his reoccurring roles on both "Murder She Wrote" and "Full House". After a heavily publicized falling out with John Stamos he was fired from Full House after only two episodes. Scott created more tabloid fodder for the masses with his many rocky relationships with several Hollywood starlets - most of those havinq questionable moral values. His continued decline hit rock bottom when he was filmed being severely beaten up by Jennifer Love Hewitt following an altercation at the trendy Viper Room in Hollywood. He was arrested for public indecency and sent to rehab for close to 15 years where he penned his now best selling book "Mean Jenny". Currently he is trying to secure funding/donations to run for a Colorado Senate seat."

Pretty much sums it up!

All the best to all of you, and to all of yours.... beerchug.gif santa_smiley.gif
-Scott S
McMark
I'm McMark and I live in California! I got into 914s about 10 years ago at the ripe age of 23. I fell in love and eventually focused my whole life around 914s. Turns out a like fixing them MORE than I like driving them. I also tweak on photography, and computer stuff (graphics, programming, etc).

Merry Christmas!
Gint
QUOTE(Rusty @ Dec 13 2010, 07:41 AM) *

lol-2.gif
I laughed my ass off when I first saw that.

Welcome back Rusty!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gint @ Dec 13 2010, 08:21 PM) *
QUOTE(Rusty @ Dec 13 2010, 07:41 AM) *

lol-2.gif
I laughed my ass off when I first saw that.

Welcome back Rusty!

^^^^ What he said ... beerchug.gif
Rusty
thanks guys. smile.gif

Any more Christmas / Festivus / Hanukkah / Solstice / Ashura intros or should I let it die? LOL
campbellcj
Wow Rusty - long time no hear. Cooley - another name from the wayback machine. I remember the old Rennlist email list days, what was it before then - Porschephiles? Then the interactive chat rooms etc. Makes me feel old to think that stuff was 10+ years ago now!
hot_shoe914
I am Jorge and I ....well, never mind, my mom is calling, I gotta go.

p.s. Name was changed to protect Jorge.
Mike Bellis
My name is Mike, 41, Pisces. I like long drives along the beach and rusty teeners.

I'm on my 3rd 914 in 15 years. I'm either additced or stupid???

Merry Holiday season and Happy New Year! santa_smiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.