Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Every once in awhile you get really lucky
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
The best things in life don't come around often enough. When they do it usually in involves our passions. Take a minute today to look around you. Do you have passion? Are you pursuing your passion every day? Find your passion today and click on it. You'll never regret it. After all it's why were here...
Rusty
Is this the sign you're referring to?
rick 918-S
Yes it is! smilie_pokal.gif Wish you could be with us. Your the only one with a valid excuse! ar15.gif We'll be thinking about you!
Joe Bob
"I" don't have a running 914.... sad.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mikez @ Apr 24 2004, 02:56 PM)

Bring the outlaw! I want you there Mike!
VegasRacer

Well then buy one or fix Manfred.
4WheelDrifter
I have a decent running 914. My only excuse I'd use is I just found out about it and no time to plan ahead. 3000 mile drive is a pretty good excuse to me though. I'd guess those are still not a legit excuses to many people not to go . burnout.gif
Malmz

Me either. Was planning on buying one for the event, but that plan got turned upside down yesterday when I came home with a 72 Roadrunner... client needed parking space real bad... If I can turn it, and still have time to pick up a car, I'll do that.

Still planning on going. kinda wish we could slip a vette in the autox if I can't make 914 plans come together... sad.gif Check should go out Monday...

sm
Gint
Your the only one with a valid excuse!

I don't think my wife wold agree with that Rich. Like I said, if you guys can find a way to get me on both coasts at one time, I'll show up.
rick 918-S
Come on guy's just funnin which ya! Newbee's, timer's and Malmz get a pass. Malms Flip that Street Machine. We know you miss your V8 animal.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ Apr 24 2004, 02:49 PM)
Your the only one with a valid excuse!

Love to go.... BUT 3000+ miles away, wife, two very young kids, if I fly no teener....need more?

A couple of grand for a weekend? Sorry NCD

Besides, I'd rather get a set of nickies. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.