Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 3 port fuel pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DblDog
Part # 311906091D...that's what I need...For timing I would like to find one in the SF Bay Area, but all will be considered. Have a group of gears if you would consider trades
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(DblDog @ Dec 13 2010, 08:52 PM) *

Part # 311906091D...that's what I need...For timing I would like to find one in the SF Bay Area, but all will be considered. Have a group of gears if you would consider trades

I have one. Its plastic connector housing has been cracked and reglued (poorly, by a PO) but it still works fine. $50. I am in the east bay, work in downtown SF if more convenient for you. Email/PM me if interested.
Nick Brenkus
QUOTE(DblDog @ Dec 13 2010, 11:52 PM) *

I have perfect 311 906 091D Bosch fuel pump for you. It also comes with the mounting bracket, bushings and test leads. Call me for price.
Nick 847-528-9190.
ONTHEGRIND
I have a brand new one locally let me know if you want to see pics..

matteyp
Nick, sent PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.