Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f/s euro hella tail light lenses rare with amber reverse lense? in gre
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914xprs
smoke.gif sheeplove.gif shades.gif sheeplove.gif confused24.gif euro tail lamp lenses rare with amber r unsure.gif everse lenses???? Never seen that.anyone???
$[s]140.00 ea in great condition
[s]or $225.00 pair shipped
$175.00 plus shipping at $11.80 sold in pr. Only[/s].
SOLD TO PORBMW/ FOR THE RECORD,I DID IN FACT SELL THE EURO/FRENCH LENSES TWICE.. BY MISTAKE....I WAS THINKING I SOLD THE EURO LENSES ON CRAIGS LIST AS WELL, NOW LOOKING BACK AT EMAILS, I SOLD THE LENSES TWICE...NOT INTENTIONAL AND I WILL REFUND AND WORK THINGS OUT...

beerchug.gif confused24.gif beer3.gif confused24.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif confused24.gif KMA.gif

grant gt leather hand stiched steering wheel and hub w/horn button in perfect condition. made in italy w/ date stamp 11/88
$100.00 NOW $40.00plus 13.80 shipping DID PRICE CHECK

front targa and A pillar seal in great shape, like new rubber just glue in the post seals, comes with the good factory ends, and im throwing in the targa side seals that run the top edge of the window all rubber is extremely pliable and looks new
$125.00 shipped$75.00 plus shipping at 9.00

brand new bra with white posche lettering. has nice leatherette storage bag. never installed $75.00 plus $14.80

front trunk seal set complete in just like new condition $60.00 oem

r. side side marker lense and lamp holder in great condition both fastning clips in good shape too! $45.00 shipped. nice color in lense and not 1 crack.

paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com
thanks
porshe914partsandcars@hotmail.com
914xprs
beerchug.gif
QUOTE(914xprs @ Dec 14 2010, 01:45 PM) *

euro tail lamp lenses
$140.00 ea in great condition
or $225.00 pair shipped$175.00 plus shipping at $11.80

grant gt leather hand stiched steering wheel and hub w/horn button in perfect condition. made in italy w/ date stamp 11/88
$100.00 plus 13.80 shipping

front targa and A pillar seal in great shape, like new rubber just glue in the post seals, comes with the good factory ends, and im throwing in the targa side seals that run the top edge of the window all rubber is extremely pliable and looks new

brand new bra with white posche lettering. has nice leatherette storage bag. never installed $75.00 plus $14.80

r. side side marker lense and lamp holder in great condition both fastning clips in good shape too! $45.00 shipped. nice color in lense and not 1 crack.

thanks

914xprs
QUOTE(914xprs @ Dec 15 2010, 03:34 PM) *

beerchug.gif

euro tail lamp lenses

thanks

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
Strudelwagon

euro tail lamp lenses rare with amber reverse lenses???? Never seen that.anyone?

[s]or $225.00 pair shipped
$175.00 plus shipping at $11.80 sold in pr. Only.

thanks

Hi, the tail lenses are French spec. any chance I could get some better pictures on email
stonebones@shaw.ca
Thanks
porbmw
QUOTE(914xprs @ Dec 17 2010, 08:54 AM) *

QUOTE(914xprs @ Dec 15 2010, 03:34 PM) *

beerchug.gif

euro tail lamp lenses

Have sent you PM and paypal re the euro lenses
Thanks

thanks

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

dug
Anyone heard from this guy?

I sent payment for the lenses on Dec 28th and I've heard nothing since. I've emailed and called and got no response.

thanks,
dug
Black22
Just PM'd back and forth with him on Sunday and Monday. type.gif

QUOTE(dug @ Jan 12 2011, 10:02 PM) *

Anyone heard from this guy?

I sent payment for the lenses on Dec 28th and I've heard nothing since. I've emailed and called and got no response.

thanks,
dug

zig-n-zag
He cashed the check I mailed him for D-jet ecu brackets on Dec 10 but

never sent the parts. Same thing, no response. Is Terry Burke

A THIEF? Sure looks like HE RIPPED ME OFF.

dug
His phone number is in his profile here on 914world, just click on his username. I left one pretty mellow message so far. The next one won't be so laid back if we don't hear from him soon.

dug
914xprs
QUOTE(dug @ Jan 12 2011, 10:58 PM) *

His phone number is in his profile here on 914world, just click on his username. I left one pretty mellow message so far. The next one won't be so laid back if we don't hear from him soon.

dug

914xprs
hello, my number is 951-283-2111 but do not leave me a voicemail as the speaker on my phone is not working for some reason. if you cant get me on the phone send me a text. my goal is to have all parts shipped by saturday. to the guy in hawaii, please pm me thru this site and include your address. lost the paper and your box is ready. i understand your fears because alot of you including my self have been burned with online purchases. you should recieve tracking by saturday... but you will recieve your packages.

sorry for the delays and the bullshit on my end.....
terry burke
951-283-2111
5555 hardwick dr
riverside, ca 92504
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com
iefixitburke@yahoo.com (primary email) linked to phone.[quote name='dug'

date='Jan 12 2011, 10:58 PM' post='1417246']

dug
[/quote
dug
Hi Terry,

Like I said on my phone message to you. Believe me I know how life can get busy. I can't say I've been the fastest guy at getting parts shipped out when I've sold them here or other places, so I'm pretty patient about things. But when you don't hear anything at all it's easy to fear the worst. Thanks for the response and reassurance. I'll be sure to post when I get the parts.

cheers,
dug
porbmw
To Dug re your post #6

If you go to post #5, immediately above, you will see buried in that post a note that says that I sent by paypal for the euro lenses.

I have NOT received them.

I then arranged for Terry to sell the windshield, and sent payment for the windshield and shipping charges....last week...I gather he received the check a day or so ago.

I am obviously concerned, as I sent payment for the lenses about one week before you did. I am assuming Terry will have an explanation for this.

To Terry

I have contacted my Bank and put a Stop Payment on the check re payment of the windshield. If you attempt to tender the check, I expect that you may be subject to some consequences. I am particularly concerned about receiving payment from two sources, for one item....and of course now very concerned about my subsequent and even more substantial payment.

I am extremely concerned, but always give the benefit of the doubt. So here is the benefit being given.

Please respond to my inquiry, and to the others in this thread, very specifically and with a full explanation, and with assurances that can be verifiable.

I will discuss with you payment of the windshield once satisfactory arrangements and assurances are made.

All the best to all

Paul
detoxcowboy
I know Terry, He is not what you may be thinking, he will take care of you. I have been to his home several times, he is a friend more now than a 914 parts source to me, but in fact I texted him a week or so ago and have not heard back, .. so there is your measure.. I believe he may be busy with his personal matters..
Black22
QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ Jan 13 2011, 05:10 PM) *

I know Terry, He is not what you may be thinking, he will take care of you. I have been to his home several times, he is a friend more now than a 914 parts source to me, but in fact I texted him a week or so ago and have not heard back, .. so there is your measure.. I believe he may be busy with his personal matters..

agree.gif
I'm not going to make excuses for him, but I can tell you he is very trustworthy. I have been to his house a few times as well. He has everything you could need and if he doesn't have it he can get it for you in 20 minutes. I have witnessed this first hand. Always quality parts at a fair price. You will be pleased when your items arrive.
914xprs
QUOTE(Black22 @ Jan 13 2011, 05:59 PM) *

agree.gif
I'm not going to make excuses for him, but I can tell you he is very trustworthy. I have been to his house a few times as well. He has everything you could need and if he doesn't have it he can get it for you in 20 minutes. I have witnessed this first hand. Always quality parts at a fair price. You will be pleased when your items arrive.

porbmw
I want to be clear that Terry has been responsive to my emails....and my previous post was a bit unclear and perhaps misleading re the lenses not being shipped to me sooner....ie...I paid (if memory serves correctly, on Dec 21...and then had ongoing discussions re purchase and shipping of a windshield...which I TRULY appreciate is a real hassle,

My problem is that I am about 1300 miles away, and just as he doesn't/didn't know me from Adam and was concerned that I not fulfill my end of the bargain, I get concerned when I send a further few hundred dollars with no security and the next day see posts as noted above...and some discussion of monies being sent twice for the same item.

I"m among the first to at times not pay attention to details or git her done when I should've ...

So

I'm very glad to hear Terry is who I've always expected he is. This is a great group of guys on this site....I haven't met any of them in person, but I really enjoy the camaradie (sp?) that is obviously there.

Paul
914xprs
QUOTE(914xprs @ Jan 13 2011, 06:10 PM) *

QUOTE(Black22 @ Jan 13 2011, 05:59 PM) *

agree.gif

WOW, WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT.....
THANKS TO YOU GUYS THAT SAID POSATIVE NOTES...TO ZIG ZAG.... I HAVE SENT YOU EMAILS REGARDING YOUR ECU $35.00 BRACKET... NO RESPONSE.. I NEED YOUTR ADDRESS. HOW SMART IS IT TO CAUSE FEAR OVER YOUR BRACKET. I HAVE 6 PARTS CARS OUT OF 30 SINCE THE START AND A GARAGE STOCKED FULL OF 914 ONLY PARTS. "AND I AM RIPPING YOU OFF FOR A FUCKENM 30.00 BRACKET????? GET REAL. I WILL SEND YOU A CHECK FOR 35.00 BUT I WILL NOT SELL PARTS TO YOU. YOU HAD ME DISASSEMBLE 2 TRANSMISSIONS FOR GOOD SYNCHROS AND TALKED ME DOWN ON PRICE...WE MADE A DEAL AND YOU BACKED OUT AFTER....NO PROBLEM,,,,,THEN YOU DONT RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES ASKING FOR YOUR ADDRESS TO SHIP TO....NOTHING... ONLY NOW YOU SAY ON MY THREAD "IS THIS GUY A THIEF?" NO BUT YOUR AN IDIOT.

I HAVE ORDERS RIGHT NOW THAT I AM TRYING TO GET OUT....I HAVE NOT EVER.... EVER BURNED ANYONE!!!!!!!SO TPO ANY AND ALL THAT WANT TO JOIN IN ON THIS PUBLIC BASH TERRY THREAD!!!!! ESPEACIALLY BEFORE CONTACTING ME FIRST.....YOU CAN BE REFUNDED TOO! I AM OBVIOUSLY GOING THROGH A ROUGH TIME AT THE MOMENT... SINCE NOVEMBER...AND BY SCARING OTHER PEOPLE INTO STOPPING PAYMENTS, PAYPAL DISPUTES...YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE PROBLEM. I CAN GAURANTEE THAT WHEN PARTS ARE RECIEVED, THEY ARE IN TOP NOTCH CONDITION, CLEAN AND ONLY THE BEST GO OUT TO 914 WORLD MEMBERS. I AM SOMETIMES SLOW ON SHIPPING ITEMS OUT....SOMETIMES DONT LIKE THE QUALITY OR NEED SOME TIME CLEANING PARTS....I AM AMAZED AT THE PEOPLE WHO GO PUBLIC WITH THEIR FEARS..OVER 35.00 BRACKET AM I GOING TO GO OUT LIKE THAT. I HAVE OTHER BIG ORDERS THAT WERE BEHIND FOR A LONG TIME AND JUST NOW RECIEVEING THERE PARTS. JOHN IN FLORIDA HAS THE MOST TO WORRY ABOUT. THANKS JOHN FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND YOUR DILIGENCE IN RESOLVING OUR ISSUE IN PRIVATE.

NOW IF I RIPPED YOU OFF..... THEN IM A THIEF....JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NERVOUS,,,, AND DO NOT CONTACT ME TO ASK... DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE JUSTIFICATION TO INSINUATE THAT IM A THIEF...

IN THE CASE OF THE LENSES.....NOW THERE MIGHT BE AN ISSUE THERE OUT TO SEND A SET OF EURO LENSES TO ONE GUY IN CA. AND THE FRENCH LENSES WERE GOING TO BRITISH COLUMBIA WITH A WINDSHIELD AFTER PAYMENT WAS TO BE CLEARED. SPENT NOW 2 DAYS DOING A FAVOR ACCEPTING A CHECK. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I DO NOT CASH THROUGH MY BANK. WENT TO CASH TODAY AND ALMOST WENT TO FUCKEN JAIL. PAYPAL ONLY OR CASH FROM NOW ON. IF AND WHEN PEOPLE NEED THERE PARTS FAST, YES I AM CAPABLE AND HAVE GOT BODY PANELS OUT QUIKLY...SOME VERY SLOWLY. NOTHING INTENTIONAL OR DISHONEST....I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND MY DAYS ARE CONSUMED WITH WORKING MY ASS OFF TO KEEP OUR ROOF...AND MY PARTS GOING. I APPRECIATE ALL OF MY CUSTOMERS....AND MOST OF THE LOCAL GUYS I DEAL WITH ARE NOW FRIENDS. SO FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS ISSUES WITH ME....IN WITCH THER ALWAYS WILL BE SOME....CANT PLEASE ALL...EVEN THOUGH I TRY....CONTACT ME WITH A PM/EMAIL OR TXT TO 951-283-2111 FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE...AND WE WILL WORK IT OUT. I HAVE NOT POSTED ANY NEW ADDS, BECAUSE I THINK ITS FAIR TO GET EVERYONE THERE PARTS THAT I'M BEHIND ON FIRST.
THANK YOU AND I WILL BE CONTACTING BOTH PARTIES CONCERNING LENSES.
BUT THE FRENCH LENSES HAVE BEEN PAID FOR BY PORBMW. IF I SOME HOW GOT THE 2 MIXED UP...I WILL MAKE THAT RIGHT AS WELL.
pete000
Terry is always super fair to me. One of the best 914 guys I have met.

BTW: Terry I am still waiting for them to hook up the air line to the tire dismount machine at my work. Once its up and going I will get the tires pulled from the wheels we traded. I also have the lug nuts and studs for the alloys we traded to get back to you. Once the tires are all off I will head out to drop them at your place.

Thanks !
SchantzMD
QUOTE(zig-n-zag @ Jan 12 2011, 10:44 PM) *

FWIW.

I've known Terry for many years now and I can assure you that he is not a thief or a scam artist and any issue of such that you had concerning this should of been brought up in a more private realm (e.g. PM, text, or phone call).

I can also tell you that Terry has had quite a few personal setbacks in recent months which have not been of his own doing. These have slowed him up a bit, but I know from talking to him that one of his largest concerns has been getting everyone their parts ASAP.

Finally, I don't know what your personal agreement was with him, but you need to realize that most of us are doing the 914 parts gig on the side, and therefore have our normal day to day lives that come first, this often slows down the "order, to preparation, to packing, to shipping, to receiving" process.

Anyway, hopefully this thread will be resolved in an amiable way and will alleviate some of the doubt surrounding his character and aid in clearing up any of the current deals in the air.

Mike

dug
@914xprs (aka Terry)
I definitely did not mean to start a bashing thread on you and apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. I only inquired if others had heard from you recently, and I posted right away when I did hear back.

There is definitely some mixup though on the lenses, and from my eyes it's partly porbmw's fault...

@porbmw:
You referred to how you posted that you paid for the lenses in post #5 above. It took me several reads to find the part where it said you paypal'd for them already. If you managed your posts to not look like they were part of an earlier quote it would have saved me from paying for something that you already purchased. If you reply to something, don't type in the part that is surrounded by the QUOTE tags, or your reply will look like part of the quote and no one will see it.

@914xprs
In all of my communications with you I referred to the lenses as euro/french because you described them in this ad at the top as euro lenses and then someone else explained that they were french. So that is what I inquired about and paid for. If porbmw is getting them, then I will need a refund. Sorry if this causes you any more grief Terry. If porbmw has backed out of the deal (not 100% clear on what he did or didn't do with stopping payments) then I'll still be happy to take them. Let me know either way.

thanks,
dug
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(SchantzMD @ Jan 13 2011, 08:56 PM) *

QUOTE(zig-n-zag @ Jan 12 2011, 10:44 PM) *

FWIW.

I've known Terry for many years now and I can assure you that he is not a thief or a scam artist and any issue of such that you had concerning this should of been brought up in a more private realm (e.g. PM, text, or phone call).

I can also tell you that Terry has had quite a few personal setbacks in recent months which have not been of his own doing. These have slowed him up a bit, but I know from talking to him that one of his largest concerns has been getting everyone their parts ASAP.

Finally, I don't know what your personal agreement was with him, but you need to realize that most of us are doing the 914 parts gig on the side, and therefore have our normal day to day lives that come first, this often slows down the "order, to preparation, to packing, to shipping, to receiving" process.

Anyway, hopefully this thread will be resolved in an amiable way and will alleviate some of the doubt surrounding his character and aid in clearing up any of the current deals in the air.

Mike

agree.gif bootyshake.gif blink.gif

Best to keep it personal between parties. Interestingly enough as Mike says above, the 914 parts scene is not business but more of a hobby, You want to do business and validate your complaints call Auto Atlanta, but the real truth is thus far the 914 world community in its entirety is unstanding, honest and occupied. Dissapointment comes from mallighned expectations and quality ideals between 2 parties, but I have not seen anybody thus far get stragiht out ripped off...

cheer.gif first.gif I have witnessed Terry take a loss on several transaction just to keep the buyer happy, that has always been important to him.. Also know for a fact he has made several thousand dollar overseas transactions based on honesty and patience, he stockpile is my treasure and he has alot of treasure.. He has more then $30 worth of parts that he does not even know exactly where they are..
porbmw
QUOTE(dug @ Jan 13 2011, 11:27 PM) *

@914xprs (aka Terry)
I definitely did not mean to start a bashing thread on you and apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. I only inquired if others had heard from you recently, and I posted right away when I did hear back.

There is definitely some mixup though on the lenses, and from my eyes it's partly porbmw's fault...

@porbmw:
You referred to how you posted that you paid for the lenses in post #5 above. It took me several reads to find the part where it said you paypal'd for them already. If you managed your posts to not look like they were part of an earlier quote it would have saved me from paying for something that you already purchased. If you reply to something, don't type in the part that is surrounded by the QUOTE tags, or your reply will look like part of the quote and no one will see it.

@914xprs
In all of my communications with you I referred to the lenses as euro/french because you described them in this ad at the top as euro lenses and then someone else explained that they were french. So that is what I inquired about and paid for. If porbmw is getting them, then I will need a refund. Sorry if this causes you any more grief Terry. If porbmw has backed out of the deal (not 100% clear on what he did or didn't do with stopping payments) then I'll still be happy to take them. Let me know either way.

thanks,
dug

TO DUG

You are absolutely right.
I should have replied correctly. Frankly, I'm hoping THIS reply is done in the correct manner. I am computer illiterate. Hopeless. I can type and that is about it. I am unfamiliar with this format on these threads, and I expect I will screw up more than once before I get the hang of it.

My apologies for burying the Reply advising 914xprs and the 914World that I'd sent payment.
I had thought the item would then be deleted from the listing...it wasn't, and I probably should have noted that to Terry.

History.

I do wish to still acquire them....so would appreciate if Terry would reimburse you on that one.

TO TERRY

I don't want this in any way to get into a pissing contest. We all scramble thru the day to get thru it....and hopefully get some time and money to spend on our personal hobbies..which in my case and presumably yours happens to be little mid engined cars (old ones) made by Porsche.

Your emails and responses were all courteous, and prompt. You did ME a favor by agreeing to ship the windshield, which I am sure is a PITA.

Canuck gettin the better of me, I had a beer over lunch, to figure out what to say. Pardon any screw ups from here on in.

I did NOT mean it to be a favor to me that you cash a personal cheque (that's how we Canucks spell it). I meant it to be a means of you not having to absorb those bloody paypal fees. Things usually are tight. I'd MUCH rather having one of us benefit, than some corporate entitey.

In the end, you probably spent more money on gas than the fees would have cost, so my regrets.

When you responded to inquires from Hawaii ragarding parts that hadn't been sent, and didn't respond to euro lens clarification and the like, little alarm bells started ringing.

If you'd keep in mind (not necessarily having been there, I just have been screwed big time of ebay purchases...and had NO security re any monies I'd sent to you) so I PMed you....and without any response called my beloved U.S. Bank, the one that charges 30 bucks for every stop payment, whether successful or not...and asked that they stop payment. Never done before and hopefully never 'gain. Didn't know status and had to take whatever steps available to CMA....cuz we're talking a few hundred bucks. DID send you a PM....and had to wait the fallout.

So

Do NOT intend to piss in your cornflakes.
I am a 14er going back to the 70s...for me, and for my now 20 year old
Want to keep this fun, for me, my child, you, et al....
Want to be straight up. Am straight up.

I screw up daily. Just axe my kids.
I am assuming you'll get in touch;
Sorry for any misunderstandings...that's the beauty/disadvantage of cyberworld. We've never met, you don't know me from @#$@#$ ./

I'm at 604 264 8386 weekdays.
If you need to get in touch, please call me during the week (no sense in involving my wife in this ....."rolling eyes icon").

I'm grateful for the offer (which I accepted to buy and have shipped the windshield.) Obviously the personal cheque (sic check) was a fiasco. Please notify "dug" re the lenses....

And re the windshield...IF you are alright with it, I'll do a Paypal this time, with your estimate of paypal fees included, and you can send the entire package. If not, then the lenses only, with no hard feelings.

"Git er done".
This is a tough enough arena without the drama.

Take care.
BTW. I reference you re roof issues.....I hear you on that, literally and figuratively. Roof job last summer, still not done right.

TO 914World
Good group. l I really appreciate the props to Terry/family....
Have a lot of laughs/entertainment reading the banter...not going to ruin that with this minor misadventure.

I'm a done!
Thanks.

Paul
detoxcowboy
Terry is cool, I will give him a heads up, I am helpinghim at the Pomona Swap meet this weekend.. All is good. 914 restorations can be frustrating. I have been there, held up on a part that who knows when its comming and it is my only car so I feel screwed without wheels a waiting for what .. JOe
doit2xs

hi, can you look at the ad before yours, need a part. Diagram is there. Do you have and how much. Thanks, Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.