Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it Just Me or Did the Site Change Colors to RED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdArango
Is it just me or did the overall color change on the site?? If I did something in my setup can someone tell me how to change it back.

The site is soo bright now that it makes it hard to check it out while I'm at work without calling attention to my screen!!!!! You know that I give my company a full 5 hours a day of work!!!! The rest of the time I'm checking out 914 stuff!!!!

Thanks!
ED
type.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(EdArango @ Dec 14 2010, 04:54 PM) *

Is it just me or did the overall color change on the site?? If I did something in my setup can someone tell me how to change it back.

The site is soo bright now that it makes it hard to check it out while I'm at work without calling attention to my screen!!!!! You know that I give my company a full 5 hours a day of work!!!! The rest of the time I'm checking out 914 stuff!!!!

Thanks!
ED
type.gif

It's just you. The color can be changed in the box in the lower left corner of the the page. You must have inadvertently changed the setting.

I wish we could get the Willow Green setting back.....hint, hint admins.
EdArango
Ah!.....Thank You!!!! I have changed it back!!!
r_towle
ummm,
It is the holiday season....just saying.

Rich
smontanaro
Yeah, but many of us are Scrooges...

S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.