Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/last chance for cheap early doors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
matteyp
I have 2 early drivers doors good shape. 40 obo plus s/h. Also have a really nice early passenger door with all the glass and guts. Only missing part is outside handle 75 Obo plus s/h. Someone make me any offer on these as I have no room for them in my garage. Can send pics if needed. Thanks

matt
matteyp
Hey there, so I went out and just took some pics of my drivers doors. The first one is an early style door like you want. Its in good shape, it looks ugly but is strucually sound and dent free. Painting it should be no prob. The second one is a later style door, 73 and up. (thought they were both earlies) This would require you to swap over to the later style glass and mechanism. I did this on my car as the later style scissor mechanism is waay better then the early style. Either door will fit your car though no problem. The second door is also reinforced so it would be heavier to ship. Either way is no prob just make me an offer. I need to get some parts out of my garage asap! Thanks man

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.