Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GoPro 25% off plus free shipping!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixgt
If anyone is interested in picking up a GoPro, they are 25% off
at Beach Camera plus free shipping. Use the code gopro25 at
checkout. I've purchased from Beach in the past with no problems
so no issues there.

Happy Holidays! santa_smiley.gif
sixgt
Here's the link:

http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/searchresu...&ref=email3
Eric_Shea
My COSTCO had them for $179.00
bembry
why's this a Garage post?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 15 2010, 09:43 PM) *

My COSTCO had them for $179.00

Are you sure the Costco one is the HD Motorsports. The one I found at the costco here was not of the HD version.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(bembry @ Dec 15 2010, 11:02 PM) *

No one is selling anything. So its not classified or member vendor. Just a heads up of something that several members of the board have been interested in in the past.

Zach
Eric_Shea

Are you sure the Costco one is the HD Motorsports. The one I found at the costco here was not of the HD version.

Beats me... walked by it in the aisle and thought "hmmm... I've heard of those" and kept walking. Numbers stick with me though. I'll check.
Eric_Shea

Because a lot of people are using these for Motorsport activities. The unit Joe is talking about comes with a suction cup to adhere to the side of your car. If you check their site it even shows the unit in this application.

It's of interest to car guys so... we talk about it in the garage.
RJMII
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 16 2010, 01:18 PM) *

Because a lot of people are using these for Motorsport activities. The unit Joe is talking about comes with a suction cup to adhere to the side of your car. If you check their site it even shows the unit in this application.

It's of interest to car guys so... we talk about it in the garage.

agree.gif

Good enough of an idea in this particular garage that someone put together a group buy that turned out to be popular enough to do a couple of times.

props to the OP for mentioning it. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.