Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looks like I found a GOLD MINE!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
Based upon this ad on eBay, I may have raise prices on some used parts I have.

$4000 opening bid. According to them the sheet metal and "most" of the fuel injection are worth it.

I have a full set of sheet metal and COMPLETE Djet system.

$2999 delivered. sunglasses.gif

zx-niner
QUOTE(Series9 @ Dec 15 2010, 05:06 PM) *

Based upon this ad on eBay, I may have raise prices on some used parts I have.

$4000 opening bid. According to them the sheet metal and "most" of the fuel injection are worth it.

I have a full set of sheet metal and COMPLETE Djet system.

$2999 delivered. sunglasses.gif

Didn't the 912E 2.0 engine come with L-Jet, though? Maybe the sheet metal would be worth something to 912 owners. Probably not 914 owners.
Series9
"Includes most of the factory fuel injection"

lol-2.gif

dr914@autoatlanta.com
912 e cars have really come into their own and so many have traded engines carburated or just butchered the cars, that finding and original like this is really worth its weight in gold. Every component and sheet metal piece (except for the basic block) is different than any other type four and parts are impossible to find and if found very very expensive. Almost makes the car not worth restoring. It of course is a one year only so it is what it is. One would NEVER buy this engine for a 914 because the price is out of the ball park for that application.
This particular engine only has less than 50 thousand miles and has been stored inside all of this time. The fuel injection harness is very pliable and even the fuel injector boots are nice. Great buy for the guy who needs one.
Al Meredith
If anyone is interested, I have a complete 912E engine, with ALL the tin and ALL the FI including the brain and harness. I even have the unique heat exchangers. The engine would have to be rebuilt but it is completely assembled with no missing parts. Accepting offers, it is in Atlanta. Al
SLITS
bs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.