Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just When We Thought We Were Having Fun .....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SLITS
post-2-1137106233.gif
scotty b
cornarrhea

RJMII
I *almost* had the last word, too! av-943.gif Thank you for not sending me hate mail in my PM box.
EdwardBlume
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
76-914
I'm going over to the narp site and start a hate thread as soon as I'm finished here. I haven't selected anyone yet but I won't let that hold me up. happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif
SLITS
HEY ... evilgrin.gif mad.gif We have rulzzz there too! Just because we have lazy ass, slobbery Admins & Moderators doesn't mean we won't notice violations. I hope you received your 3000 page Membership Rule Book when you signed up.

Now that you are exposed, there will be a test later. yellowsleep[1].gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif or is it smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif yellowsleep[1].gif ?
MoveQik
QUOTE(SLITS @ Dec 16 2010, 08:00 PM) *

Just because we have lazy ass, slobbery Admins & Moderators d

Hey!!! finger.gif bootyshake.gif
Ferg
Yeah@! don't call Mike Lazy!
MoveQik
QUOTE(Ferg @ Dec 16 2010, 08:38 PM) *

Yeah@! don't call Mike Lazy!

Lazy is fine but hardly EVER slobber. Only once in a while as I stumble out of Neverland.
Eric_Shea
You slobber all the time... you never notice because it evapooo-ates before it hits the ground.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 16 2010, 06:10 PM) *

I'm going over to the narp site and start a hate thread as soon as I'm finished here. I haven't selected anyone yet but I won't let that hold me up. happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif

You can use me if you want 'cause I fuckin' hate all you assholes anyway. ar15.gif stirthepot.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
sean_v8_914
fuchn snivelley keyboard commandos with nothing better to do than bitch about everybody else with your internet armor strapped on. youre all worse than that 90 pound nose picker on I-5 wrapped in 5000 pounds of chevy courage.
Mark Henry
IPB Image
sean_v8_914
ewe
914werke
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Dec 17 2010, 06:12 AM) *

fuchn snivelley keyboard commandos with nothing better to do than bitch about everybody else with your internet armor strapped on. youre all worse than that 90 pound nose picker on I-5 wrapped in 5000 pounds of chevy courage.

I Hate chevys popcorn[1].gif laugh.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Dec 17 2010, 06:12 AM) *

HEY .... I fling my buggers at the divider fence and not at your windshield. Get over it.

Anybody have a heat seeking weapon for sale that specifically targets old hippie, ex UPS pilots that fly Pipers? I am in need.

This is "hate week" ... which lasts till New years ... bring it on.
RJMII

Blow it out yer ass... We're too busy spreading happy vibes whether you like it or not; So smile, dammit. smile.gif

EdwardBlume
QUOTE(RJMII @ Dec 17 2010, 09:23 AM) *

Blow it out yer ass... We're too busy spreading happy vibes whether you like it or not; So smile, dammit. smile.gif

Someone needs to post a postive build thread or something....
RJMII

agree.gif

Edit:
Okay, got some progress posted on my Wheels thread!
KELTY360
QUOTE(RJMII @ Dec 17 2010, 09:28 AM) *

agree.gif

Whutz teh poynte en pisting f yur jest gonnagree wit ebreeting, idjut?
RJMII

You were a little quick on the draw... I was acting upon my agreement and then edited. smile.gif

I've been meaning to ask you about your sig... "I turn..." ? Is that a lathe reference?
KELTY360
QUOTE(RJMII @ Dec 17 2010, 09:37 AM) *

You were a little quick on the draw... I was acting upon my agreement and then edited. smile.gif

I've been meaning to ask you about your sig... "I turn..." ? Is that a lathe reference?

Nah, it's short for "I turn therefore I am always facing away from the wind when I pee"
realred914
we better watch out, else we may be sheeplove.gif Baahned in all fifty seven states.
Mark Henry
IPB Image
messix
QUOTE(realred914 @ Dec 17 2010, 09:43 AM) *

we better watch out, else we may be sheeplove.gif Baahned in all fifty seven states.

are we gonna have to go "Alphy" on this guy? confused24.gif

i mean i think i've tried to stear him toward seeing things in a more tongue-in-cheek way, but really! come on! do you really what to show your self in such a petty and immature way?

if you're just being sarcastic and poking fun your not comming across that way.
Madswede
HA! I love that cartoon.

Not quite as bad as this character though: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/garble.htm

Actually, there's quite a few entertaining characters (I'm sure many of which we've all encountered at one time or another) on that website.

- Nelson
76-914
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Dec 16 2010, 11:29 PM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ Dec 16 2010, 06:10 PM) *

You can use me if you want 'cause I fuckin' hate all you assholes anyway. ar15.gif stirthepot.gif sawzall-smiley.gif

I don't know Elliot. I was hoping for someone with a little more moral fiber. poke.gif Not a damn pilot. Take Ron for instance; he at least has the morals of an Alley Cat.lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif Help me out here. I have some ideas on people we can hate. We could hate Andy but he would just lock us out. Or how about Jake R. for just knowing too damn much. Don't you just hate people that expose our educated guesses with facts? And if this thing evolves correctly, I forsee people that will completely misconstrue what was said and to whom thereby launching into a tirade and possibly going nuclear. blowup.gif I'm leaving George out of this because he is old hat. Truely the King of all hate threads. Other than George ( I'm tired of him getting all the attention) the floor will now accept nominations for someone to hate. Anyone. It can't be personal, race or religion based, though. Remember; we all need to be able to hate them equally. Oh BTW, I have to disqualify myself as I started this thread and it wouldn't be fair; and Cap't Crusty as he might like it. happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif
ripper911
You can hate on me!

I take my car to AutoAtlanta to be serviced.
black73
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Dec 18 2010, 01:49 PM) *

You can hate on me!

I take my car to AutoAtlanta to be serviced.

I hate your avatar.
ripper911
IPB Image

Oh, but isn't it just so cute! happy11.gif
AndyB
In a creepy kind of way huh.gif
RJMII
makes me want to get another A&P book.
ripper911
I'll give an anatomy test, all who fail shall be hated upon.
AndyB
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Dec 18 2010, 03:04 PM) *

Dude I will save you time just start hating me now biggrin.gif
Cap'n Krusty
".............. and Cap't Crusty as he might like it." Busted before I could even get my name in the hat ......................... I feel so invalidated ...............!

The Cap'n
KELTY360
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Dec 18 2010, 12:04 PM) *

You'll be wearing gloves, right?
ripper911

You'll be wearing gloves, right?

Yeah, Magnum!
IPB Image
Rusty
I'm still taller than Clay.

If that's a hate thread... IDGAF. piratenanner.gif
realred914
QUOTE(messix @ Dec 17 2010, 12:01 PM) *

QUOTE(realred914 @ Dec 17 2010, 09:43 AM) *

are we gonna have to go "Alphy" on this guy? confused24.gif

i mean i think i've tried to stear him toward seeing things in a more tongue-in-cheek way, but really! come on! do you really what to show your self in such a petty and immature way?

if you're just being sarcastic and poking fun your not comming across that way.

nor are you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.