Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: indoor race car storage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sean_v8_914
what is the going rate? reality check...what is a fair price?
...with a little room to tinmer or prep car for next event
sean_v8_914
tinker
I needd spell check here
campbellcj
I don't know the answer but figure it depends very heavily on (a) location and (B) quality/amenities such as climate control, security etc. In my area I pay nearly $90/mo for OUTDOOR trailer storage and cannot imagine what indoor storage would cost. There is a place but it's a bit too far for me so I never looked into it further.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Dec 17 2010, 08:23 PM) *

I don't know the answer but figure it depends very heavily on (a) location and (sunglasses.gif quality/amenities such as climate control, security etc. In my area I pay nearly $90/mo for OUTDOOR trailer storage and cannot imagine what indoor storage would cost. There is a place but it's a bit too far for me so I never looked into it further.

Up here, you can store a car for anywhere between $150/Month on the high side and $75/Month on the low side. The high side gets you a webcam view of your car any time and a club house with big screen satellite tv. The low side gets you a dry place inside with a lock on the door and you probably cannot tinker on it at either.
sean_v8_914
what is population density vs availability in fair oaks?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.