Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
1FASTVW
I am looking for reasonable offers on my '73 2.0 that I have owned for almost 20 years. Just about 2 years ago I started to do a restoration on it, and shortly after starting, I had to move, so the project got put on hold. Now it seems that work has me moving across the country, and I am just not in a position to take the car with me. Here is some info on the car;

1973 914 2.0 with factory appearance group
L51P Olympic Blue with black interior
GA code 2.0 motor
All five factory Fuchs wheels
This car is probably 98% complete, with only the factory stereo and clock not in it. That and the paint and tires are the only thing not factory.

The car is currently stripped of the motor/transaxle, and all of the interior. Everything that was taken off of the car has been meticulously bagged and labeled for easy identification for re-assembly. The rockers are in great shape, as well as the rest of the car. In fact the only real rust issue is in the striker panel just above the latch. I have tons of pictures of the car during dissasembly. The car will need to be picked up by flatbed trailer, and i am willing to negotiate delivery for the right terms. Best way to reach me is here; sojourner30(at)hotmail(dot)com, or on my cell phone at (five-oh-nine) six-six-nine,four-two-zero-zero.

What I am hoping for is an enthusiast who is looking for a good, clean project 914. I am asking $3500, but I will consider all reasonable offers. If you need more pictures, please let me know and I would be happy to forward those.

Thanks for looking,
Michael

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
hot_shoe914

Price please. It is in the rules. My thread was closed for not having a price.
1FASTVW
Thanks for your concern over the possibility of my thread getting deleted, but if you actually read the very first line in my post, I am looking for offers on my car. That means that anyone who is interested in purchasing my vehicle can call, e-mail, or PM an offer to me and we can begin a negotiation. I did not put a price because I know that folks around here understand the value of these cars, and I trust that those interested in it will make a reasonable offer.
EdwardBlume
Respectfully, put a price on your ad. Don's correct.

steveherman
but if you actually read the very 2nd rule in the classified rules you would know that the rules require a price.
that rule applies to everyone.
i have listed the rules for your convenience:

We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
Krank
Even just a " >$$$$.$$" amount would fit the rules.
john grier
QUOTE(Krank @ Dec 19 2010, 02:57 PM) *

Even just a " >$$$$.$$" amount would fit the rules.

That means to say over price it and go from there.
Somewhere in the middle the seller and buyer will agree.
1FASTVW
Added price to original post.
EdwardBlume
Thank you. Nice car by the way. Hopefully someone up in WA can pick it up. Happy Holidays!
Root_Werks
Geeze, that's actually a good deal. Hopefully someone grabs is and finishes it. This could be a 914 someone could actually make some coin off of.

idea.gif
rymann
welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.