Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS Euro Turn Signals - SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KELTY360
Signal housings in excellent condition. I think these may have been restored. Comes with lenses and 914Rubber.com gaskets. Got these with a stash of parts that came with my car. $325 + shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

944 Jack - fits in the stock 914 location $35 + shipping

Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
they kinda look like the ones Martin Baker was doing, Do they look Krylon convertered ?
KELTY360
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Dec 19 2010, 04:29 PM) *

they kinda look like the ones Martin Baker was doing, Do they look Krylon convertered ?

Could very well be.
sixnotfour
confirmed
KELTY360
Turn signals SOLD
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Dec 19 2010, 07:10 PM) *

Signal housings in excellent condition. I think these may have been restored. Comes with lenses and 914Rubber.com gaskets. Got these with a stash of parts that came with my car. $325 + shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Not trying to "dis"your posting for the buckets, but that is nowhere close to the original finish. Nice, but unoriginal.
Pat
KELTY360
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Dec 20 2010, 05:05 PM) *

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Dec 19 2010, 07:10 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Not trying to "dis"your posting for the buckets, but that is nowhere close to the original finish. Nice, but unoriginal.
Pat

Thanks Pat. I found out more about them after posting and adjustments have been made.

They are still SOLD, but the jack is still available.

Happy Holidays everyone!
rfuerst911sc
PM sent on the jack.
KELTY360
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Dec 24 2010, 04:10 PM) *

PM sent on the jack.

PM replied.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.