Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i love this site!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chadhuskey
this site is just fantastic and the folks ive contacted have been really great in offering information and help.

i have officially become a 914 owner (i purchased budmans car)

and i am really excited to build a supercar.

i just wanted to express an appeciation for the adult, helpful demeanor this site has to offer and by extension this is due to the quality of the members.

-chad
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(chadhuskey @ Dec 19 2010, 07:25 PM) *

this site is just fantastic and the folks ive contacted have been really great in offering information and help.

i have officially become a 914 owner (i purchased budmans car)

i just wanted to express an appeciation for the adult, helpful demeanor this site has to offer and by extension this is due to the quality of the members.

-chad

welcome.png
mtn flyr
Me too, been quietly learning a bunch, and learning where to spend a bunch! welcome.png
Pat Garvey
Welcome!

We have diverse backgrounds here. Some of us would never, ever do anything unoriginal to our 914's. Others see them as a test platform. What we all see is 914 fun.

It's your car - your platform - your media. Enjoy it!
Pat
Lennies914
welcome.png

Welcome to the maddness.
shoguneagle
Glad to have you aboard. Welcome and enjoy your 914.
Dr Evil
welcome.png Send your address to Sir Andy so he can send you your club thong and chalice wink.gif
Gint
welcome.png Post some pics! driving.gif
speed metal army
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 19 2010, 08:44 PM) *

welcome.png Send your address to Sir Andy so he can send you your club thong and chalice wink.gif

Chalice?I want a chalice.... mad.gif
welcome.png
AndyB
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Dec 19 2010, 11:44 PM) *

WTF.gif I am still waiting on mine slap.gif
Richard Casto
Welcome to the site! welcome.png
Krieger

-chad

We love owners with more money than us!
markb
welcome.png
SGB
Delusion is the first requirement.

Supercar....

Yeah. Mine too!
phillstek
QUOTE(chadhuskey @ Dec 20 2010, 12:25 PM) *

-chad

Welcome agree.gif

Yep, that's definitely how it is here and has been my experience also. The depth of knowledge and the willingness to share is what has inspired me to get my car back on the road after 11 years in the shed.

You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer group of people.

Phil
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Dec 19 2010, 05:48 PM) *

welcome.png

Welcome to the maddness.

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif
tornik550
Chad-
Your profile says "Columbus". Which Columbus? I'm just outside of Columbus Ohio.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.