Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm starting to rust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
I thought I lived in SSC not The PNW. There is moss growing on the North side of the tree in the back yard. The local drainage ditch has had over 4 feet of water in it for over 3 weeks. I thought of 2012 and plate tectonics but I never felt the quake. So I checked the GPS and the house is still in line with the same satellites.
sixnotfour
rust never sleeps
hydroliftin
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Dec 21 2010, 07:33 AM) *

I thought I lived in SSC not The PNW. There is moss growing on the North side of the tree in the back yard. The local drainage ditch has had over 4 feet of water in it for over 3 weeks. I thought of 2012 and plate tectonics but I never felt the quake. So I checked the GPS and the house is still in line with the same satellites.

Hey, here in sunny South Bay we have only had light rain. Nice when Orange County gets their own drinking water for a change.
Root_Werks
When the moss starts to grow on the house, just leave it. It insulates.
Cupomeat
QUOTE(hydroliftin @ Dec 21 2010, 10:49 AM) *

QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Dec 21 2010, 07:33 AM) *

Hey, here in sunny South Bay we have only had light rain. Nice when Orange County gets their own drinking water for a change.

Yeah, I agree there. I've always avoided areas that are unsustainable (water levels) for Human life, but you can't argue with the weather on a normal basis.
EdwardBlume
hissyfit.gif hissyfit.gif hissyfit.gif

Time to call Al Gore...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.