Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche Factory Tool Pouches
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carr914
I have 13 of these mid - 80s Toll Pouches. If you don't have a 914 Pouche at least you can keep your tools from flying around your trunk

$10 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Also have number of these Klein 17/19mm sockets and a limited supply of tommy bars

$20 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Also 944/928 21mm Spark Plug Sockets

$20 plus shipping

Click to view attachment

Combine pieces and save on freight
bcheney
I'll take one of the pouches next time I see you. Thanks and Merry Christmas
carr914
Brian, these aren't mine these are the Dealership's, so I paid for it and I'll give it to you next time I see you

T.C.
sunnysocal914
Hello. I am interestered in purchasing 6 pouches. Would you be able to take $40 for all 6 pouches including shipping? Thanks in advance for your reply.
carr914
QUOTE(sunnysocal914 @ Dec 25 2010, 02:34 PM) *

Hello. I am interestered in purchasing 6 pouches. Would you be able to take $40 for all 6 pouches including shipping? Thanks in advance for your reply.

WTF.gif You come in here with No Posts and want me to sell them to you for half price? Especially when they are not my personal property, but the Porsche Dealer I work for.

I was born at night, just not last night.

You're Welcome for my reply

T.C.

Vysoc
Hey T.C.

Long time no hear, the guy that lives in Cape Coral did get ahold of me. We did sell our house and it has taken about 3 months to get thing reset and to reset the new house & Man Cave. Please PM me as I need a pouch.

Thanks,

Vysoc, huh.gif
ps. I'm not looking to negotiate a deal like the lurker above?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.