Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Caliper Restoration...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
These are Mark Epsteins' calipers.

I was doing a "How To" thread on Ferrari Chat when I was banned for having my business name as my screen name.

Mark, not sure if you were following on Facebook but, that's where it's at now. wink.gif

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/ph...;id=72240238192

This should prove helpfull for those wanting to do this task yourself.
RJMII
Their loss... they don't know what they are missing out on. They could have easily asked if they could change it to match your screen name here.

awesome start to yet another great "How-to" from PMB..
mepstein
I don't do facepage or mybook but your welcome to explain why and how much I bought these ugly rear calipers from a ferrari guy. You gave me the idea from a past thread. biggrin.gif
RJMII
They *really* don't know what they're missing out on. 73 pictures, WITH captions and instructions. Thanks for sharing all of the info!
scotty b
Spamtastic.

Admins, can we please get this thread locked down for its nonmeat byproduct content ?

Nice yeller paint BTW, It will match that Ringling Bros. engine wonderfully poke.gif av-943.gif
McMark
I think they banned you for stealing their FERRARI calipers and putting them on a lowly PORSCHE. Wait, what am I saying, it's a VOLKSWAGEN. barf.gif
mepstein
Or the advertisers didn't like Eric's pricing structure shades.gif

Can these be done in purple anodize? Just for Scotty av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
Anything for Scooter
ConeDodger
Now you will be banned here for using your real name for your screen name. poke.gif Also, you should be banned for having retired admin under your avatar. It should say 'tiny member.' av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
It should say 'tiny member.'

Hurtful. blink.gif

Done... Mark has shiney calipers now. Cool ones too.

Those wanting to rebuild your own rear calipers. This album cover just about everything. All the tricks etc. Do yourself a favor, find a local plater that will re-zinc your calipers. It will help them last another 40 years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.