Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone here own this 914???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Lot's of time and lots of money went into this puppy...neat car...anyone know anything about it? Is the car on the track and was it worth the money spent?

Porsche 914 GT2 Race Car

IPB Image
IPB Image
seanery
I love race-cars.com. They have all sorts of cool shit, but they want to be part of the purchase and got in the way of a formula ford I wanted to buy a couple years ago.

That thing looks like a beast!
Brad Roberts
Its a brother to my tube car Mike. It was built 2 chassis' before Scotts and 3 after mine. The guy who had it built lived in the northeast somewhere.

At what point do I know it all ??? LOL

B
Brad Roberts
Oh.. I think its BUTT ugly and way over built. We shipped it as a roller and they did...well the rest.

B
Brad Roberts
Look out.. Mikes figuring out how to use a photo editor.

B
seanery
Brad,

Where did the front windshield come from?

&

Was this for sale as a roller on ebay a couple years ago?
Brad Roberts
I dont know where they got the windshield. I could find out...several other 914 builders have used the same one.

B
seanery
not a big deal, i was just curious. It's definitely different than stock.
Lawrence
It's a 914 for Darth Vader's stormtroopers!!

heheheh

-Rusty
URY914
Looks heavy. laugh.gif
TimT
You can get those windshields made for you.....There is a guy here in NY that will come measure up your car. And a week or so later have one of those "aero" windshields installed.

It aint cheap
URY914
Looks like he added a rear window to clean up the air coming off the roof before it hits that big ass wing.
Britain Smith
I think that those panels below the doors are ugly as sin...I agree to the "looks heavy" comment.
Mike T
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 11 2003, 06:17 PM)
Looks heavy. laugh.gif

I like the way you think... clap56.gif beer.gif

Mike T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.