Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: deleted--old ad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
computers4kids
OK...gotta a ton of PMs. I'll put a waiting list below each item until payment secures deal. Thanks

Paypal
Bag of Porsche engine grill letters (gold and silver, not sure how many sets there are, nor do I care. Studs are in various condition.) $35 shipped
ppetion first in line on letters

Fuel Gauge (good working condition) $30 shipped

Front bumper top--daily driver condition, does have one broken stud in the middle and has the usual wavyness in the middle. Below is a picture of it on my car before I bought new ones. $50 plus shipping from 93292
SOLD
warpig first in line for front bumpertop

matteyp second in line for front bumpertop

Rear bumper top--daily driver condition, all studs in tact, little wavy right above license plate. Picture of it on my car below before I bought new ones. $50 plus shipping from 93292 SOLD
warpig first in line for rear bumpertop

matteyp second in line for rear bumpertop

ppetion third in line for rear bumper top

All the fog light stuff including one fog grill. I had taken them apart to clean them, but plans changed...you put them back together. Missing is the little clips that hold the halves together. What you see is what you get. $40 shipped
bdstone914 Sold

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
IPB Image
Click to view attachment
IPB Image
IPB Image
matteyp
PM sent
bdstone914
PM sent for fog lights.

Bruce
SLKWrx
Sorry for the off topic, but where did you get the twin pipe rear valence? That looks nice.
computers4kids
QUOTE(SLKWrx @ Dec 22 2010, 07:06 AM) *

Sorry for the off topic, but where did you get the twin pipe rear valence? That looks nice.

Hi Steve,
The valance was from an "early" car and is aftermarket. Originally it was a dual pipe anza valance and I opened it up for the dual pipe v8 exhaust. There are no markings on it, but it is "high quality"...perhaps a one off...not sure. Sorry.
Mark
streetrover
Also a bit off-topic, but what can you tell me about your FRONT valence? It looks like the EXACT one I need!
Thanks,
Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.