Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vaccum Hoses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bullet
I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out were all the vaccum hoses go for my 75 2.0L fuel injection. Would any of you by chance have a Photo of the topside of the motor so that i could compare. And yes i do have a manuel but it just makes it more comfusing. shows you to some degree of were everything goes but not exactly.

Please HELP!!
lagunero
Do a search on this site. There was a couple of threads recently on this very subject. Good luck.
tod914
have a fax number u can pm me? i think i have a diagram for a 75. I can check for it monday.
rhodyguy
rusty put a great picture of 2.0 vaccum lines in the tranny mount thread just down the page. now we need one for a 1.8.

kevin
DuckRyder
75-76 vary a bit from the 73-74 cars.

I'd help you out but I'm far from certain mine are right.

The diagram I have, If I still have it, is horrid.
Bullet
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Apr 25 2004, 11:45 AM)

HOLY cow that link is just what i was looking for. Im speachless. ohmy.gif Thanks alot man.
DuckRyder
Yep, I knew I had seen one like that.

The hose sizes are not correct for a 75 though, so don't order hose from it.

The PCV hose in particular is much larger on the 75,

Now, ya want some fun, do what I did and put a 73 air cleaner on a 75 motor.

Also my 75 does not (and never did as near as I can tell) have the head breather arraingement. The 73 engine does.
Bullet
QUOTE(DuckRyder @ Apr 25 2004, 04:54 PM)
Yep, I knew I had seen one like that.

The hose sizes are not correct for a 75 though, so don't order hose from it.

The PCV hose in particular is much larger on the 75,

Now, ya want some fun, do what I did and put a 73 air cleaner on a 75 motor.

Also my 75 does not (and never did as near as I can tell) have the head breather arraingement. The 73 engine does.

I havent seen the head brather for mine Either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.